Front Desk Executive
- 233 Ikorodu Rd, Ilupeju, Lagos, Nigeria
Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc. (MUTUAL), has evolved into a conglomerate consisting of value-adding companies with diverse interests in various sectors of the Nigerian economy through investments, strategic alliances and partnerships. Today, MUTUAL is a leading brand in the Nigerian Insurance industry and well-capitalized with a team of highly trained professionals, a respectable Board and access to the International Insurance Market.
MUTUAL is the flagship of insurance in Liberia and also runs a full-fledged insurance operation in Republic of Niger, where we commenced business in January, 2014.
At MUTUAL, we pride ourselves in delivering excellent services to all our stakeholders.
We are currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Executives
Roles and Responsibilities
- Deliver prompt and professional solutions for customer inquires via phone, email, on-line chat and one-one communication etc.
- Must effectively manage different communication channels: resolve customer complaints via all available phone, email.
- Direct or route customer calls to appropriate personnel for assistance.
- Work with customer service manager to ensure excellent customer service is being delivered.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Handle dissatisfied customers in a polite and professional fashion.
- Track and follow-up customer requests in a timely manner.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring visitors' logbook and tag
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by your supervisor/Manager
- Minimum of B.Sc./HND in any discipline with at least 2:2 / Lower Credit
- 2-5 years relevant experience in front desk/receptionist position is required.
- Certification in customer relationship management or any other related courses is an added advantage.
Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent listening skill and attention to details
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Flexible and adaptable in response to changing circumstances and a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suites including Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.