RETAIL REGIONAL MANAGER
- Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc., 233, Ikorodu Road, Ilupeju, Lagos, ng
Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc. (MUTUAL), has evolved into a conglomerate consisting of value-adding companies with diverse interests in various sectors of the Nigerian economy through investments, strategic alliances and partnerships. Today, MUTUAL is a leading brand in the Nigerian Insurance industry and well-capitalized with a team of highly trained professionals, a respectable Board and access to the International Insurance Market.
MUTUAL is the flagship of insurance in Liberia and also runs a full-fledged insurance operation in Republic of Niger, where we commenced business in January, 2014.
At MUTUAL, we pride ourselves in delivering excellent services to all our stakeholders.
We are recruiting young graduates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Regional Manager
a) Sales Management
- Create a favorable working environment for all sales people.
- Collaborating with Head of Retail Directorate to establish and execute a sales goal for the region.
- Administration of all Marketers, Supervisors, Unit heads and Managers well-being and welfare in the region.
- Manage, develop, Coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skill for a high professional standard.
- Counsel, train and guide direct reports to drive organization plans for achieving sales goal.
- Train sales team with strategies and regular monthly meetings.
- Assisting Supervisors/ Unit Head/ Managers in their techniques for better performance.
- Identify manpower needs and make recommendations.
b) Sales Management
- Direct and oversee an organization’s sales policies, objectives and initiatives.
- Ensure sales targets are delivered through people management, performance review, reward and individual recognition.
- Maintains and expands customer base by counselling Sales Supervisors/ Unit Heads/ managers; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identify new customer opportunities.
- Developing specific plans to ensure growth both long and short-term.
- Evaluate individuals and retails unit performances.
- Prepare and send monthly report on regional sales performance to Retail Directorate.
c) Portfolio Management
- Review of regional expenses and recommending improvements.
- Ensure portfolio product performance mix.
- Develop strategies to achieve not less than 80% renewal collections.
- Management and reassignment of orphan policies.
- Minimum of B.Sc./HND in any Discipline.
- Master degree will be an added advantage
- Relevant professional membership and certification will be an added advantage
- 8 years and above sales/retail Manager experience in the insurance industry.
- Experience in sales of retail insurance product is essential
- Leadership skills and ability to drive team performance
- Good communication skills.
- Drive to succeed
- Candidate should be resident of Lagos.