- 1455 W River Rd, Tucson, AZ 85704, USA
This position is located in Tucson, AZ and will work out of our Tucson, AZ office.
This is a full-time staff position.
This position will temporarily be remote work-from-home until COVID restrictions are lifted.
Based in Tucson, Mural Consulting is an industry leader in cloud computing strategy, technical services, and ongoing support for Microsoft’s full suite of collaboration applications, such as Office 365. As a rapidly growing company, you can be a part of dynamic, collaborative, and challenging environment helping Small Business customers with a wide variety of technical opportunities while empowering their success.
As a Recruiter, your role will include a combination of sourcing strategic internal positions and high-volume client-facing internal staff in a highly technical field.
As a member of our People Team, you will drive talent acquisition initiatives online and in the community for both local and new job markets. Deliverable tasks will include job post design and development for online job board, social media and internal website platforms as well as the passive candidate sourcing, screening and hiring recommendations. In addition, you will work directly with Mural’s leadership to assist with targeted hiring strategies and in improving recruitment process workflows.
• Own the full-cycle talent acquisition function for a broad range of cloud and SaaS-based technology support positions, to include candidate sourcing, phone screening, interview scheduling
• Develop job descriptions and apply in-depth knowledge of the job specifications to include experience, skills, and behavioral competencies needed for success in each role
• Leverage various resources including internet, community organizations, social media, formal/informal networks, colleges and trade associations in order to directly and indirectly source qualified candidates
• Review, screen and notate incoming candidate applications and resumes, and complete background and reference checks
• Work closely with hiring managers to understand department needs and candidate expectations
• Manage the scheduling of candidate interviews and post-interview follow-up with hiring managers utilizing internal systems
• Cold contact potential candidates utilizing multiple channels and all available online resources
• Provide technical guidance and demonstrate a high level of understanding of Mural’s applicant tracking system to candidates and internal customers
• Connect with new and existing community partners with a goal of developing new joint solutions for talent acquisition and talent retention
• Define and execute recruitment campaigns in partnership with the People Team to help successfully market and position open job opportunities to potential applicants
• Ensure the maintenance of accurate records and concise reports concerning all phases of the recruiting process, working within the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and HRIS tools
Talents needed for the Recruiter
Here are the talents desired as a Recruiter at Mural Consulting:
• Strong interpersonal skills: ability to communicate professionally across the organization
• Exceptional written skills, including social media marketing and candidate email writing
• Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, phone communication and candidate evaluation skills
• Strong attention to detail and exceptional internal customer support
• Proficient in Microsoft365 (including Office365)
• Ability to be a self-starter with a sense of urgency who can work independently in a high velocity environment
• Ability to prioritize and be flexible in a high-growth environment
Requirements you will need to be successful as a Recruiter
These requirements ensure that our Recruiter will be successful:
• Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred; 4+ years’ experience in high-volume technical recruiting may be substituted for degree
• 3+ years’ experience in a Human Resources or People Team department role
• 2+ years' experience in full-cycle technical recruitment strongly preferred
• 2+ years’ experience with Microsoft Office 365, Applicant Tracking Systems, HRIS and social media platforms
In addition to working alongside a team of dedicated individuals and IT consulting experts, Mural offers competitive pay, paid time off, casual dress, multiple comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans with 70% premium contribution from the company, 401(k) plan, company paid basic life insurance and long-term disability plan, corporate discounts on goods, services and travel, and company sponsored employee assistance program.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Discover what it’s like to be part of a team that has fun, continuously collaborates, constantly trying new things, and loves helping Small Business Customers!
Mural Consulting. Mastering Technology. Together.