Inside Sales Representative - IT Services
- 1455 W River Rd, Tucson, AZ 85704, USA
This position is located in Tucson, AZ and will work out of our Tucson, AZ office. This position will temporarily be remote work-from-home until COVID restrictions are lifted.
Based in Tucson, Mural Consulting is an industry leader in cloud computing strategy, technical services, and ongoing support for Microsoft’s full suite of collaboration applications, such as Office 365. As a rapidly growing company, you can be a part of dynamic, collaborative, and challenging environment helping Small Business customers with a wide variety of technical opportunities while empowering their success.
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for generating leads, advancing the sales process, closing new business and achieving/assisting in the achievement of opportunity-based sales quotas. The Inside Sales Representative will conduct research to identify leads and reach business targets through telephone, email, webinar and in person. This individual will also actively participate in the planning and execution of company marketing activities providing vital input based on his/her interactions with prospects.
- Follow up on all Sales Qualified Leads to further the sales process
- Maintain a high level of daily activity including customer calls, emails, meetings, and pipeline management
- Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine necessary strategic sales approaches
- Partner with Sales Engineering to qualify, scope and sell to new prospects
- Use LinkedIn Sales Navigator and proprietary contact generation tool to prospect
- Set up and deliver sales presentations via Microsoft Teams
- Assist in the creation of RFP responses and SOWs
- Manage inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert into sales opportunities
- Manage and update all customer and prospect dates and sales engagement via HubSpot
- University or college degree desired
- 5+ years of B2B sales experience with a minimum of 2 of those years in an inside sales role
- 2+ years of technology quota carrying sales experience responsible for the full sales cycle (prospecting, customer presentation/demos, negotiating, and closing the sale)
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers
- Strong problem identification and objections resolution skills
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Strong written communication skills
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Experience selling Cloud based solutions (SaaS, ERP, CRM, IaaS) preferred
- Expertise with Microsoft Cloud preferred
- Experience using HubSpot Sales & Marketing Hub a plus
Ways to Stand Out:
- Technology sales experience to customers in the manufacturing industry
- Adept at balancing intense short-term pressures with overall long-term goals
- Excellent listening skills and ability to persuade - using communication that convey concepts in a creative way
- A love for technology and how it can impact businesses
- Passionate for sales and building positive relationships with customers
- Thrive in a team environment
- Flexible and a resilient problem solver
- Ambitious and strive to continuously learn new technology
- Understanding of cloud services and threads
In addition to working alongside a team of dedicated individuals and IT consulting experts, Mural offers competitive pay, paid time off, casual dress, multiple comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans with 70% premium contribution from the company, 401(k) plan, company paid basic life insurance and long-term disability plan, corporate discounts on goods, services and travel, and company sponsored employee assistance program.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Discover what it’s like to be part of a team that has fun, continuously collaborates, constantly trying new things, and loves helping Small Business Customers!
Mural Consulting. Mastering Technology. Together.