Vice President (VP) of Operations
- 1455 W River Rd, Tucson, AZ 85704, USA
This position is located in Tucson, AZ and will work out of our Tucson, AZ office. This position will temporarily be remote work-from-home until COVID restrictions are lifted.
Based in Tucson, Mural Consulting is an industry leader in cloud computing strategy, technical services, and ongoing support for Microsoft’s full suite of collaboration applications, such as Office 365. As a rapidly growing company, you can be a part of dynamic, collaborative, and challenging environment helping Small Business customers with a wide variety of technical opportunities while empowering their success.
As our Vice President of Operations, you will ensure we deliver an exceptional customer experience for all our partners and customers. You will need to have a high degree of integrity, love to collaborate, and be a proactive decision maker who is passionate about putting employees and customers first. The perfect fit is someone who is excited about innovation, focuses on performance, is a talent multiplier that builds teams to deliver operational excellence, and wants the opportunity to create an experience to be envied. Working closely with our Learning/Development, Quality, Business Intelligence, and Sales/Marketing teams, you will be responsible for creating a vision and setting the operational direction, improving processes, and helping to create a culture that is fun-spirited, service-minded, and forward thinking. You will ensure our operation runs smoothly and efficiently to deliver predictable, consistent, sustainable, responsive, and exceptional results.
Primary responsibilities of the Vice President of Operations
Impact the lives of internal/external customers and empower their success by:
• Define and deliver the key processes and practices to achieve predictable and consistent quality, capacity, and financial performance for our partners and customers.
• Develop and implement the operational strategy to scale current and future Partner Services (BPO) and Business Solutions (Direct Offering) operations.
• Be the forward-facing point of contact for all client interactions driving revenue, metrics, and best practices to exceed client expectations, while deeply collaborating with Mural Business Development, Learning/Development, Quality, and other Leaders
• Lead, coach, and develop a high-performing team of leaders that are obsessed with customer and employee satisfaction.
• Lead Business Intelligence staff to develop and maintain client and Mural reporting, trend analyses, and insights that proactively drive decisions and performance improvement initiatives.
• Lead from the front on Operational Strategy, planning, and deployment for new or existing client growth and building out our direct offering for our growing Business Solutions customers.
• Refine and improve on our capacity planning models and forecasts partnered with deep financial analyses to ensure we meet our client expectations and financial growth for organizational health.
• Develop and grow leaders and team members to ensure effective succession planning and achieving personal growth.
• Analyze and improve performance proactively while delivering deep insights to ensure employee retention, engagement, decreasing absenteeism, providing consistent schedule adherence, outstanding customer experience, and provide frequent adherence feedback to staff to run an efficient and predictable operation.
• Accountable to, collaborate with, and effectively interact with Sr. Executives and Board of Directors
Talents needed for the Vice President of Operations
Here are the talents desired as a Vice President of Operations at Mural Consulting:
• Ability to lead crucial projects while effectively gaining shared vision in order to achieve objectives.
• Calm and emotionally intelligent to adapt to varying scenarios with differing degrees of conflict specific to employee performance, operational results, and coaching, and can achieve a unified outcome with integrity.
• Critical thinking that supports your ability to accurately assess interactions using our quality framework.
• Analytical ability that allows you to combine your qualitative and quantitative insights and learning to drive change.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills that allow you to engage professionally, respectfully and clearly whether the audience is front-line, leaders, board of directors, or clients and customers.
• Deep Customer Empathy and a passion for continuously engaging with clients and customers in order to best understand and serve.
• A Multiplier and change leader who can influence thinking and mindset.
• Willingness, energy, and patience to develop next level of emerging leaders through a wide spectrum of experience.
• Self-Manager with a continuous improvement mindset where good is never good enough and the desire to raise the bar is a reason to come to work each day.
• Exceptional financial acumen to ensure plans, decisions, and operational initiatives are tied to financial results.
Requirements you will need to be successful as a Vice President of Operations
Here are the requirements we are looking for that ensures our Vice President of Operations will be successful:
• Advanced degree required in Finance, Business, or related field.
• Minimum five years with a mix of both recent customer-facing and outsourcing client-facing Sr. Leadership role responsible for customer support or customer success.
• Minimum three years of recent experience leading modern support platforms, knowledge management systems, CRMs, workforce management systems, and other tools of the trade.
• High degree of technical acuity and experience with a focus on Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider (CSP/MSP), or global SaaS product line-ups.
• Purpose-driven leader that possess a Multiplier mindset, a passion for developing leaders and teams, and a love of collaborating with cross-functional teams.
• Is the utmost Role Model for all Mural values, policies, practices, and procedures.
In addition to working alongside a team of dedicated individuals and IT consulting experts, Mural offers competitive pay, paid time off, casual dress, multiple comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans with 70% premium contribution from the company, 401(k) plan, company paid basic life insurance and long-term disability plan, corporate discounts on goods, services and travel, and company sponsored employee assistance program.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Discover what it’s like to be part of a team that has fun, continuously collaborates, constantly trying new things, and loves helping Small Business Customers!
Mural Consulting. Mastering Technology. Together.