Remote Microsoft IT Support Tech - Full-time - Phoenix
- 2620 W Dunlap Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85021, USA
This position is located in Phoenix, AZ and will be remote work-from-home for Phoenix and surrounding area residents.
Information Technology, IT Support, Helpdesk, Tech Support or Break-fix experience preferred but not required.
First week in-person training on location in our Phoenix satellite office starting January 19th. All social distance guidelines are being followed.
Remote work-from-home available after on-site training is complete. Equipment will be provided. Must have reliable internet and quiet home office environment.
Preference will be given to applicants available to start on January 19th. Other start dates may be available.
AFTERNOON (12:00 PM to 9:00 PM) shift availability strongly preferred.
NIGHT (11:00 PM to 8:00 AM) shift available.
MORNING (3:00 AM, 5:00 AM or 6:00 AM start times) shifts available.
Work schedule may be Monday-Friday, Sunday-Thursday or Tuesday-Saturday.
Hourly base pay of $16-$18 DOE plus uncapped monthly performance bonus. Progressive shift differential will also be added for afternoon and night shifts.
Relocation assistance is not available. Remote work residing outside of the Phoenix Metro and surrounding areas is not available.
No staffing agencies, please.
Mural Corporation (Mural) is a leading provider of cloud and SaaS IT strategy and operations services. We partner with global technology and telecommunications providers as well as individual clients to assist them in evaluating their overall SaaS product and technology strategies, to drive setup, migration and activation success, and to deliver on-going technical help desk and managed services support.
If you love to deliver best in class technical troubleshooting, solve problems, advise on helpdesk problems all around the world, have a solid technical foundation, and, above all else, delivering a memorable experience for customers you serve, then you should join the Mural Consulting team as an Office 365 Concierge Ambassador.
Must manage multiple projects and maintain a frequent and consistent interaction with all clients
• Ability to handle inbound and outbound Office 365 customer support issues for businesses
• Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following organization standards and legal regulations
• Provide technical support covering a wide range of topics Evaluate the effectiveness of training modules, workshops, etc. and make changes as
needed to improve future results
• Schedule, coordinate, and deliver follow-up client interactions
• Work with users over the phone and via remote access to answer questions and solve issues with their Office 365 services on both PCs and mobile devices
• Problem-solve computer software, networking, and system issues with end users
• Working knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange, email migrations, hybrid migrations, Office365 application troubleshooting, PowerShell scripting, and general Office365 technical support
• Remain current with up-to-date product information for all released software configurations
• Demonstrate excellent professionalism and communication skills
• Continuous improvement mindset where good is never good enough and the desire to raise the bar is a reason to come to work each day
• Ability to make sound decisions, using good judgment in varying scenarios with varying degrees of conflict specific to employee interactions, operational results, and troubleshooting to achieve a unified outcome with integrity
• Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks while employing time management and organizational skills
• Critical thinking that supports your ability to accurately assess interactions, solve problems, and collaborate within our Quality framework and aligned to our Values
• An appetite to be in an environment where you will constantly learn, be challenged, and get energized by change
• Solid track record of achieving and exceeding performance and behavioral expectations
Here are the requirements we are looking for that ensures our Office 365 Concierge Ambassador will be successful:
• High School or Technical Diploma/Certificate required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• 1-3 years of experience delivering an incredible customer experience in an IT or tech support environment
• High degree of technical acuity and experience with a focus on supporting Microsoft/Office 365 products
• Is the utmost Role Model for all Mural values, policies, practices, and procedures
In addition to working alongside a team of dedicated individuals and IT consulting experts, Mural offers competitive pay, paid time off, casual dress, multiple comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans with 70% premium contribution from the company, 401(k) plan, company paid basic life insurance and long-term disability plan, corporate discounts on goods, services and travel, and company sponsored employee assistance program.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Discover what it’s like to be part of a team that has fun, continuously collaborates, constantly trying new things, and loves helping Small Business Customers!
Mural Consulting. Mastering Technology. Together.