- 1455 W River Rd, Tucson, AZ 85704, USA
This position is located in Tucson, AZ and will require a mix of on-site work, work from home and rotating on-call support.
Work schedule is typically Monday-Friday.
Hourly pay rate typically in the range of $20-$22 DOE.
Relocation assistance is not available.
No staffing agencies, please.
Mural Corporation (Mural) is a leading provider of cloud and SaaS IT strategy and operations services. We partner with global technology and telecommunications providers as well as individual clients to assist them in evaluating their overall SaaS product and technology strategies, to drive setup, migration and activation success, and to deliver on-going technical help desk and managed services support.
Mural is looking to fill the role of IT Specialist within the IT Department. This is a new strategic technology position that will be joining an already established IT team focused on the end user support as well as advances in programs and infrastructure in a 24/7/365 environment. This role will be internal facing and support the main business requirements and staff and reports directly to the IT Director, with great opportunities for growth.
IT Helpdesk Responsibilities:
• Research assistance on new products and/or services under consideration for implementing and/or using
• Testing new products and hardware to ensure they meet the IT Department standards
• Provide insight and collaboration to the future Mural Technology Roadmap and Strategy
• Hardware issue diagnosis / repair/ retrieve/ replace broken hardware
• Assist with the distribution/installation of software throughout the organization
• Maintain company hardware and software platforms
• Maintain inventory and asset management
• Responsible for ticket system as the first responder to helpdesk tickets
• Upgrading current computer systems to maintain hardware efficiency
• Assist with the set-up of new computers configuration hardware and software
• Assist with administering company office 365 portal to set up new profiles, assign licenses, and maintenance of email and security groups
• Documentation and tracking of specific problems and solutions to make troubleshooting and repair with efficiency and effectiveness
• After hours support, maintenance and implementation work as planned/unplanned based on maintenance schedules, project deployments and emergency response.
• Participate in 24/7/365 after hours on call support schedule
• Keep up with fast passed IT department growth and project schedule
• Other duties as assigned by IT Director
Here are some of the Requirements for the IT Helpdesk position:
• Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or similar degree preferred. Additional experience may be considered in leu of degree.
• Minimum 1-2 year of IT Support experience using a helpdesk ticketing system
• Microsoft Office 365 Business and Enterprise Suite experience
• Advanced knowledge of desktop, laptop, and other hardware configurations
• Ability to demonstrate knowledge of DHCP, DNS and IP based networks
• High standard for professionalism and customer service
• Ability to learn and develop knowledge and experience to stay current and advance in technical skills
• Any number of A+, Security +, MCP, MCSE or similar certifications considered a plus
In addition to working alongside a team of dedicated individuals and IT consulting experts, Mural offers competitive pay, paid time off, casual dress, multiple comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans with 70% premium contribution from the company, 401(k) plan, company paid basic life insurance and long-term disability plan, corporate discounts on goods, services and travel, and company sponsored employee assistance program.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Discover what it’s like to be part of a team that has fun, continuously collaborates, constantly trying new things, and loves helping Small Business Customers!
Mural Consulting. Mastering Technology. Together.