(Internal Only) Next Team Member - MSFT Concierge
- 1455 W River Rd, Tucson, AZ 85704, USA
This position is located in Tucson, AZ. Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Exempt position with a base annual salary plus quarterly performance bonus.
Must be able to start employment on or before 11/16/2020.
Schedule may be days, evenings or nights with possible weekend hours.
No outside agencies or staffing firms please.
Based in Tucson, Mural Consulting is an industry leader in cloud computing strategy, technical services, and ongoing support for some of the most innovative global technology companies. As a rapidly growing company, you can be a part of dynamic, collaborative, and challenging environment helping customers master a wide variety of technical opportunities while empowering their success.
If you are a best in class troubleshooter with a strong technical foundation that loves to diagnose, solve problems, encourage staff development, and, above all else, deliver top notch resolutions for the customers that you and your team serve, then you should join the Mural Consulting team as an Office 365 Concierge Next Team Member.
Primary responsibilities for Office 365 Concierge Next Team Member
Impact the lives of our small business customers and empower their success by:
• Managing multiple projects and maintaining a frequent and consistent interaction with all clients
• Oversee the daily operations of resolving escalated customer issues from front-line Ambassadors (Either from the issue falling outside of the front-line Ambassador’s technical knowledge, or from back-end functionality issues or service loss incidents requiring escalation to Microsoft’s engineering and product teams) for up to 25 Concierge Team Members.
• Support front-line Ambassadors with complex technical questions, and in guiding research and troubleshooting for issues where Ambassadors reach a dead-end in their own efforts.
• Maintain an understanding of advanced concepts and components of Office 365’s interaction with on-premise deployments, user provisioning, identity management, and PowerShell administration.
• Determine level of escalation severity and appropriate engineer response to the approved escalation cases.
• Take ownership of the escalation process through toolsets provided by Microsoft.
• Review and approve submitted escalations to ensure they meet the engineering and product teams’ requirements and expectations.
• Facilitate information gathering for escalations to the engineering and product teams by directing Ambassadors in running diagnostics, queries, and obtaining screenshots of issues.
• Handle the write-up of escalation submissions to satisfy scope requirements and impel engineers to specific back-end issues to be addressed.
• Notify the front-line Concierge Team of known issues, persistent bugs, and service outages; provides instruction on how to communicate known issues to customers using internal Microsoft resources (such as ICM and Visual Studio Team Services).
• Serve as a point of contact for Microsoft engineers, product team managers, and developers for the troubleshooting and resolution of escalated case issues.
• Collaborate with training staff to use information gleaned from escalation research, and provided by internal Microsoft resources, to build an internal knowledge base for use in resolving future issues and growing available resources for Ambassador troubleshooting
Talents needed for Office 365 Concierge Next Team Member
Here are the talents desired as an Office 365 Concierge Next Team Member or at Mural Consulting:
• Working knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange, email migrations, hybrid migrations, Office365 application troubleshooting, PowerShell scripting, and general Office365 technical support
• Remain current with up-to-date product information for all released software configurations
• Demonstrate excellent professionalism and communication skills
• Continuous improvement mindset where good is never good enough and the desire to raise the bar is a reason to come to work each day
• Ability to make sound decisions, using good judgment in varying scenarios with varying degrees of conflict specific to employee interactions, operational results, and troubleshooting to achieve a unified outcome with integrity
• Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks while employing time management and organizational skills
• Critical thinking that supports your ability to accurately assess interactions, solve problems, and collaborate within our Quality framework and aligned to our Values
• An appetite to be in an environment where you will constantly learn, be challenged, and get energized by change
• Solid track record of achieving and exceeding performance and behavioral expectations
Requirements you will need to be successful as an Office 365 Concierge Next Team Member
Here are the requirements we are looking for that ensures our Office 365 Concierge Next Team Member will be successful:
• High School or Technical Diploma/Certificate required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• 1-3 years experience delivering an incredible customer experience in a tech support environment
• Experience with escalated Office 365 technical issues
• High degree of technical acuity and experience with a focus on supporting Microsoft/Office 365 products
• Is the utmost Role Model for all Mural values, policies, practices, and procedures
In addition to working alongside a team of dedicated individuals and cloud consulting experts, Mural offers a competitive salary, paid time off, casual dress, multiple comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans, 401(k) plan, company paid basic life insurance and long-term disability plan, corporate discounts on goods, services and travel, and company sponsored lunch Fridays.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Mural. Mastering Technology. Together.