- 1455 W River Rd, Tucson, AZ 85704, USA
Typical annual salary in the ballpark of $55,000 plus quarterly bonus and company sponsored benefits.
Must be able to work out of our Tucson, AZ headquarters. No relocation assistance is available for this position.
No staffing agencies, please.
Based in Tucson, Mural Consulting is an industry leader in cloud computing strategy, technical services, and ongoing support for Microsoft’s full suite of collaboration applications, such as SharePoint and Office 365. As a rapidly growing company, you can be a part of dynamic, collaborative, and challenging environment helping Small Business customers with a wide variety of technical opportunities while empowering their success.
Mural Consulting is looking to fill the role of HR Generalist. This is a new position that will be joining HR Team focused on the well-being, culture and development of our team members.
If you desire to impact the lives of team members helping them do their best work in an environment where we can have fun, achieve high goals, and bring our whole selves to work, then you should join the Mural Consulting team as an HR Generalist.
Primary responsibilities for the HR Generalist
• Assure Company policies are administered fairly and consistently
• Effectively communicate and execute changes to policies and procedures
• Promote a positive work environment through a strong communications process, employee rewards and recognition, career advancement, etc.
• Solicit employee feedback through Focus Groups, Round Table meetings. Feedback Surveys and Exit Interviews.
• Perform employee relations functions including problem solving and dispute resolution, managing employee performance issues, assist in the development and implementation of corrective actions, assist with the review and assessment of termination requests
• Conduct employee-related investigations
• Assist with administration of Attendance policy, Leave of Absence programs including Accommodations Process
• Assist with Recruitment and Staffing processes to include candidate sourcing, interviews and selection, offers of employment, onboarding and New Employee Orientation (NEO)
• Conduct health and welfare benefits open enrollment meetings and employee meetings to update or roll out other benefits related programs as needed
• Conduct employee and supervisor training including benefits, policies and procedures and prevention of harassment and discrimination
• Ensure timely and accurate entries to ADP HR platform
• Ensure timely and accurate payroll entry for designated client group
• Perform audit and compliance functions as requested on items such as audit reports verification, attendance leaves, security, commission reports and payroll information
• Maintain employee records in compliance with state and federal requirements
• Lead and participate in activities that improve employee engagement, community involvement, diversity and inclusion, company culture, and wellness programs
• Lead the execution of total compensation and bonus plans, merit processes, job transfers, career progressions and routine/special request reports
Here are the desired talents of an HR Generalist at Mural Consulting:
• Continuous improvement mindset where good is never good enough and the desire to raise the bar is a reason to come to work each day
• Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks while employing time management and organizational skills
• Critical thinking that supports your ability to accurately assess interactions, solve problems, and collaborate with internal customers
• An appetite to be in an environment where you will constantly learn, be challenged, and get energized by change
• Solid track record of achieving and exceeding performance and behavioral expectations
• High standard for professionalism and customer service
• Ability to learn and develop knowledge and experience to stay current and advance in skills
• Microsoft Office 365 Business and Enterprise Suite experience
Requirements you will need to be successful as an HR Generalist
Here are the requirements we are looking for that ensures our HR Generalist will be successful:
• Bachelor’s degree or have equivalent experience (minimum 5 years preferred)
• 3-5 years Human Resources Management or Generalist experience required
• Experience with HR Information Systems (HRIS). ADP TotalSource Workforce Now or ADP Payroll Systems are preferred and will be a plus.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with management/supervising personnel, and subordinates
• Ability to project and convey a positive, concerned, and professional image to applicants, trainees, and employees
• Excellent knowledge of business English, spelling, and punctuation.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, in English
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret professional journals, federal regulations, and training manuals
• Ability to respond to inquiries or concerns from employees
• Demonstrate knowledge of employment law at federal and state levels
• Demonstrate ability to resolve conflicts and address employee/management concerns to achieve win-win results
• Ability to meet deadlines, work within budgetary guidelines and support company goals and programs through human resources initiatives
• Cope with potentially high-stress and changing environments
• Is the utmost Role Model for all Mural values, policies, practices, and procedures
In addition to working alongside a team of dedicated individuals and IT consulting experts, Mural offers competitive pay, paid time off, casual dress, multiple comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans with 70% premium contribution from the company, 401(k) plan, company paid basic life insurance and long-term disability plan, corporate discounts on goods, services and travel, and company sponsored employee assistance program.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Discover what it’s like to be part of a team that has fun, continuously collaborates, constantly trying new things, and loves helping Small Business Customers!
Mural Consulting – Mastering Technology. Together.