Technical Marketing & Content Manager (Remote)
- 1455 W River Rd, Tucson, AZ 85704, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Remote position working from home. Typical annual salary range of $65,000 to $75,000 plus company sponsored benefits.
Company will supply workstation and/or equipment. Must have reliable high-speed internet and uninterrupted work environment.
Must be located in the United States (USA) and be authorized to work without sponsorship. No staffing agencies, please.
Based in Tucson, Mural Consulting is an industry leader in cloud computing strategy, technical services, and ongoing support for Microsoft’s full suite of collaboration applications, such as SharePoint and Office 365. As a rapidly growing company, you can be a part of dynamic, collaborative, and challenging environment helping Small Business customers with a wide variety of technical opportunities while empowering their success.
As a Technical Marketing & Content Manager, your role will include a combination of prospect and client-facing content development targeting both technical and non-technical audiences.
You will oversee and drive creative/design, copy and asset development direction of key marketing initiatives. Deliverable tasks will include website copy, email copy, landing page design and development, white papers, product specifications, videos, tutorials, technical white papers, conference presentations and webinars. In addition, where appropriate you will work directly with Mural’s clients to assist in their targeted marketing and early customer on-boarding initiatives, including pre-sale, directly post-sale and for up-sell/cross-sell.
You will work closely with our sales, engineering, product, delivery and partner teams to deliver the latest and greatest content to our customers representing Mural as a market-leading solution provider.
Primary responsibilities for the Technical Marketing & Content Manager
Impact the lives of internal and external customers by:
• Manage the Technical Marketing function to showcase Mural as a leader in helping small and mid-size businesses effectively migrate to and embrace a broad range of cloud and SaaS-based technologies
• Oversee Mural’s technical marketing campaigns (website, email, landing page) including driving prospecting technology and educating and cultivating customers as they evaluate cloud and SaaS based solutions to achieve their business goals
• Manage the marketing of Mural’s specific services including cloud migrations, user onboarding, customer training/education, solution customization and on-going support
• Provide technical guidance and demonstrate a high level of understanding of Mural’s capabilities for partners and direct customers
• Connect with new and existing customers and partners with a goal of developing new joint solutions, integrations and go-to-market collateral
• Define and execute campaigns in partnership with Mural clients to help them successfully market and position to their end customers
• Manage technologies required to execute on campaigns including CRM, Drip Marketing (Email, Chat), Chat bot and Analytics products
Talents needed for the Technical Marketing & Content Manager
Here are the talents desired as a Technical Marketing & Content Manager at Mural Consulting:
• Strong interpersonal skills; ability to communicate professionally across the organization
• Exceptional written skills, including both marketing and technical writing
• Excellent organizational, planning, presentation, troubleshooting, and multi-tasking skills
• Strong attention to detail and exceptional customer support
• Proficient in Microsoft365 (including Office3650
• Must be able to work independently and as a team member
• Ability to prioritize and be flexible in a fast-paced environment
Requirements you will need to be successful as a Technical Marketing & Content Manager
• Bachelor’s degree required; Marketing or Digital Content Certificate or Degree preferred
• 5+ years’ experience in a Marketing management role
• 3+ years’ experience in a Technical Marketing or Product Marketing role
• Ability to convert technical information into marketing collateral and assets
• Ability to manage and mentor a team
• B2B experience with high-tech products
In addition to working alongside a team of dedicated individuals and IT consulting experts, Mural offers competitive pay and paid time off for all seasonal employees.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Discover what it’s like to be part of a team that has fun, continuously collaborates, constantly trying new things, and loves helping Small Business Customers!
Mural Consulting – Mastering Technology. Together.