- 1455 W River Rd, Tucson, AZ 85704, USA
Remote work available only for Southern Arizona residents during COVID restrictions and will transfer into the Tucson office at a later date.
Company will supply workstation and equipment. Must have reliable high-speed internet and be able to work in the Tucson, AZ office when needed.
This position is full-time, with occasional on-call duties and an annual salary range from $37,500 to $41,500.
Relocation assistance is not available. No staffing agencies, please.
Based in Tucson, Mural Consulting is an industry leader in cloud computing strategy, technical services, and ongoing support for Microsoft’s full suite of collaboration applications, such as SharePoint and Office 365. As a rapidly growing company, you can be a part of dynamic, collaborative, and challenging environment helping Small Business customers with a wide variety of technical opportunities while empowering their success.
Mural Consulting is looking to fill the role of IT Specialist within the IT Department. This is a new position that will be joining as already established IT team focused on the technical development, systems architecture, advances in programs/infrastructure and end user support within a 24/7/365 operations environment. This role will be internal facing supporting main business requirements and staff.
If you love to deliver best in class technical solutions, advise on future technologies, have a solid technical foundation, and, above all else, deliver a memorable experience for team members you serve, then you should join the Mural Consulting team as a IT Specialist.
Primary responsibilities for the IT Specialist
· Maintain company hardware and software platforms
· Maintain inventory and asset management
· Responsible for ticket system as the first responder to helpdesk tickets
· Hardware issue diagnosis / repair/ retrieve/ replace broken hardware
· Assist with the distribution/installation of software throughout the organization
· Research assistance on new products and/or services under consideration for implementing and/or using
· Testing new products and hardware to ensure they meet the IT Department standards
· Upgrading current computer systems to maintain hardware efficiency
· Assist with the set-up of new computers configuration hardware and software
· Assist with administering company office 365 portal to set up new profiles, assign licenses, and maintenance of email and security groups
· Documentation and tracking of specific problems and solutions to make troubleshooting and repair with efficiency and effectiveness
· After hours support, maintenance and implementation work as planned/unplanned based on maintenance schedules, project deployments and emergency response.
· Participate in 24/7/365 after hours on call support schedule
· Keep up with fast passed IT department growth and project schedule
· Ability to take on other duties as assigned by IT Director
· Manage multiple projects and maintain a frequent and consistent interaction with employees
· Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following organization standards and legal regulations
Talents needed for the IT Specialist
Here are the talents desired as a IT Specialist at Mural Consulting:
· Continuous improvement mindset where good is never good enough and the desire to raise the bar is a reason to come to work each day
· Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks while employing time management and organizational skills
· Critical thinking that supports your ability to accurately assess interactions, solve problems, and collaborate with internal customers
· An appetite to be in an environment where you will constantly learn, be challenged, and get energized by change
· Solid track record of achieving and exceeding performance and behavioral expectations
· High standard for professionalism and customer service
· Ability to learn and develop knowledge and experience to stay current and advance in technical skills
· Advanced knowledge of desktop, laptop, and other hardware configurations
· Microsoft Office 365 Business and Enterprise Suite experience
· Ability to demonstrate knowledge of DHCP, DNS and IP based networks
Requirements you will need to be successful as an IT Specialist
· Minimum 2 to 3 years of IT Support experience using a helpdesk ticketing system
· 2 to 3 years working with Active Directory and GPOs
· 1 to 2 years working with Azure AD and services
· High school diploma required; Higher Education Certificate or Degree preferred
· Any number of A+, Security +, MCP, MCSE, CCNA certifications considered a plus
· High degree of technical acuity and experience with a focus on supporting Microsoft/Office 365 products and applications
· Is the utmost Role Model for all Mural values, policies, practices, and procedures
In addition to working alongside a team of dedicated individuals and IT consulting experts, Mural offers competitive pay and paid time off for all fulltime employees.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Discover what it’s like to be part of a team that has fun, continuously collaborates, constantly trying new things, and loves helping Small Business Customers!
Mural Consulting – Mastering Technology. Together.