Afternoon Shift - Microsoft Support Technician
- 1455 W River Rd, Tucson, AZ 85704, USA
This position is located in Tucson, AZ. Remote work and training available for Southern Arizona residents during COVID-19 restrictions. Must be able to pick up equipment from Tucson office.
AFTERNOON (2:00 PM or 3:00 PM starting time) shift availability strongly preferred. Relocation assistance is not available. No staffing agencies, please.
Mural Corporation (Mural) is a leading provider of cloud and SaaS IT strategy and operations services. We partner with global technology and telecommunications providers as well as individual clients to assist them in evaluating their overall SaaS product and technology strategies, to drive setup, migration and activation success, and to deliver on-going technology help desk and managed services support.
We are looking for a seasoned sales leader with direct experience selling IT professional services, IT operations outsourcing, IT Managed Services and IT help desk solutions across a range of business industries and sizes. This position has opportunity to grow within the company.
Most critically, a successful Mural team member will recognize that metrics matter and self-manage against the numbers. They will have excellent communications skills, a predisposition to independent action and a motivation to close business. They will constantly be seeking new ways to drive business and looking to leverage teammates and technology in fresh and innovative ways.
Must manage multiple projects and maintain a frequent and consistent interaction with all clients
• Ability to handle inbound and outbound Office 365 customer support issues for businesses
• Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following organization standards and legal regulations
• Provide technical support covering a wide range of topics Evaluate the effectiveness of training modules, workshops, etc. and make changes as
needed to improve future results
• Schedule, coordinate, and deliver follow-up client interactions
• Work with users over the phone and via remote access to answer questions and solve issues with their Office 365 services on both PCs and mobile devices
• Problem-solve computer software, networking, and system issues with end users
• Working knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange, email migrations, hybrid migrations, Office365 application troubleshooting, PowerShell scripting, and general Office365 technical support
• Remain current with up-to-date product information for all released software configurations
• Demonstrate excellent professionalism and communication skills
• Continuous improvement mindset where good is never good enough and the desire to raise the bar is a reason to come to work each day
• Ability to make sound decisions, using good judgment in varying scenarios with varying degrees of conflict specific to employee interactions, operational results, and troubleshooting to achieve a unified outcome with integrity
• Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks while employing time management and organizational skills
• Critical thinking that supports your ability to accurately assess interactions, solve problems, and collaborate within our Quality framework and aligned to our Values
• An appetite to be in an environment where you will constantly learn, be challenged, and get energized by change
• Solid track record of achieving and exceeding performance and behavioral expectations
Here are the requirements we are looking for that ensures our Office 365 Concierge Ambassador will be successful:
• High School or Technical Diploma/Certificate required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• 1-3 years of experience delivering an incredible customer experience in an IT or tech support environment
• High degree of technical acuity and experience with a focus on supporting Microsoft/Office 365 products
• Is the utmost Role Model for all Mural values, policies, practices, and procedures
Must be able to work from 2:00pm to 11:00pm, or 3:00pm to 12:00am (Midnight).
In addition to working alongside a team of dedicated individuals and IT consulting experts, Mural offers competitive pay, paid time off, casual dress, multiple comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans with 70% premium contribution from the company, 401(k) plan, company paid basic life insurance and long-term disability plan, corporate discounts on goods, services and travel, and company sponsored employee assistance program.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Discover what it’s like to be part of a team that has fun, continuously collaborates, constantly trying new things, and loves helping Small Business Customers!
Mural Consulting – Mastering Technology. Together.