NIGHT SHIFT - Help-desk Support Tech - Microsoft Office 365
- 1455 W River Rd, Tucson, AZ 85704, USA
This position is located in Tucson, AZ. Remote work and training available for Southern Arizona residents during COVID-19 restrictions. Must be able to pick up equipment from Tucson office. NIGHT (11:00 PM or 1:00 AM starting time) shift availability strongly preferred. Relocation assistance is not available. No staffing agencies, please.
Based in Tucson, Mural Consulting is an industry leader in cloud computing strategy, technical services, and ongoing support for Microsoft’s full suite of collaboration applications, such as Office 365. As a rapidly growing company, you can be a part of dynamic, collaborative, and challenging environment helping Small Business customers with a wide variety of technical opportunities while empowering their success.
If you are located in the Tucson area, love to deliver best in class technical troubleshooting, solve problems, advise on help-desk problems all around the world, have a solid technical foundation, and, above all else, delivering a memorable experience for customers you serve, then you should join the Mural Consulting team as an Office 365 Support Technician.
• Manage multiple projects and maintain a frequent and consistent interaction with all clients
• Ability to handle inbound and outbound Office 365 customer support issues for businesses
• Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following organization standards and legal regulations
• Provide technical support covering a wide range of topics Evaluate the effectiveness of training modules, workshops, etc. and make changes as
needed to improve future results
• Schedule, coordinate, and deliver follow-up client interactions
• Work with users over the phone and via remote access to answer questions and solve issues with their Office 365 services on both PCs and mobile devices
• Problem-solve computer software, networking, and system issues with end users
• Working knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange, email migrations, hybrid migrations, Office365 application troubleshooting, PowerShell scripting, and general Office365 technical support
• Remain current with up-to-date product information for all released software configurations
• Demonstrate excellent professionalism and communication skills
• Continuous improvement mindset where good is never good enough and the desire to raise the bar is a reason to come to work each day
• Ability to make sound decisions, using good judgment in varying scenarios with varying degrees of conflict specific to employee interactions, operational results, and troubleshooting to achieve a unified outcome with integrity
• Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks while employing time management and organizational skills
• Critical thinking that supports your ability to accurately assess interactions, solve problems, and collaborate within our Quality framework and aligned to our Values
• An appetite to be in an environment where you will constantly learn, be challenged, and get energized by change
• Solid track record of achieving and exceeding performance and behavioral expectations
Here are the requirements we are looking for that ensures our Office 365 Concierge Ambassador will be successful:
• High School or Technical Diploma/Certificate required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• 1-3 years of experience delivering an incredible customer experience in an IT or tech support environment
• High degree of technical acuity and experience with a focus on supporting Microsoft/Office 365 products
• Is the utmost Role Model for all Mural values, policies, practices, and procedures
Must be able to work from 11:00pm (Midnight) to 8:00am (Morning), or 1:00am to 10:00am.
In addition to working alongside a team of dedicated individuals and cloud consulting experts, Mural offers competitive pay, casual dress, multiple comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans, 401(k) plan, company paid basic life insurance and long-term disability plans, corporate discounts on goods, services and travel, and company sponsored lunch Fridays.
Discover what it’s like to be part of a team that has fun, continuously collaborates, constantly trying new things, and loves helping Small Business Customers.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Mural Consulting. Mastering Technology. Together.