Sales Executive - IT Services
- 1455 W. River Rd., Tucson, AZ 85743, Dallas, TX, United States
This position is remote. Must be located in the United States. Base salary and aggressive commission structure will commensurate with experience.
Typical work schedule of Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, but may vary.
No outside staffing agencies, please.
Mural Corporation (Mural) is a leading provider of cloud and SaaS IT strategy and operations services. We partner with global technology and telecommunications providers as well as individual clients to assist them in evaluating their overall SaaS product and technology strategies, to drive setup, migration and activation success, and to deliver on-going technology help desk and managed services support.
We are looking for a seasoned sales leader with direct experience selling IT professional services, IT operations outsourcing, IT Managed Services and IT help desk solutions across a range of business industries and sizes. This position has opportunity to grow within the company.
Most critically, a successful Mural team member will recognize that metrics matter and self-manage against the numbers. They will have excellent communications skills, a predisposition to independent action and a motivation to close business. They will constantly be seeking new ways to drive business and looking to leverage teammates and technology in fresh and innovative ways.
At Mural, the IT Services Sales Executive will be responsible for:
• Creating business opportunities by conducting market research, identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, researching and analyzing sales strategies based on general technology needs and available solutions, and innovating on how to connect to and influence decision-makers.
• Generating qualified leads through traditional cold calling, email and network-based prospecting activities.
• Innovating new lead generation approaches with leadership and marketing teams, while tracking and recording metrics throughout the sales process.
• Scoping, defining, and selling project-based and recurring operational solutions based on Mural’s unique skills and value proposition.
• Developing and presenting unique and compelling value-based presentations based on needs, solutions, and returns.
• Collaborating with the delivery organization to maintain and expand relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance as well as researching and recommending new opportunities.
• Delivering thought leadership on professional and technical knowledge to clients and colleagues.
• Helping to define and adhering to a regular sales operations funnel and process where consistent execution drives results.
• Maintain product, platform, and industry knowledge necessary to offer broad support to customers increasing the ability to recognize new business opportunities
The talents and requirements needed for the IT Sales Executive are:
• The ideal candidate will possess strong sales, interpersonal, technical, collaboration, and organization skills. You should be comfortable with multitasking and be able to budget resources in order to meet the assigned quotas/targets for this role.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• 3+ years’ experience in a Strategic Sales role in technology, IT outsourcing, or manages services sales
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Additional years of related experience may replace degree requirement.
• Proven experience building a book of business and working with C-level and Decision Makers
• Experience working with Cloud technologies including Microsoft, Google, Amazon, etc.
• The utmost Role Model for all Mural values, policies, practices, and procedures
• A driver and a change catalyst with the mindset to innovate and “change the game”
Location: While we would prefer a candidate in a large metro area, we are open to applicants from anywhere in the US.
How to Apply: Pitch us! We like creative thinkers. Take a look at our website www.mural365.com and then catch our attention by telling us how you would pitch Mural to potential clients in the “Message to Hiring Manager” section of the application.
In addition to working alongside a team of dedicated individuals and IT consulting experts, Mural offers competitive pay, paid time off, casual dress, multiple comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans with 70% premium contribution from the company, 401(k) plan, company paid basic life insurance and long-term disability plan, corporate discounts on goods, services and travel, and company sponsored employee assistance program.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Discover what it’s like to be part of a team that has fun, continuously collaborates, constantly trying new things, and loves helping Small Business Customers!
Mural Consulting – Mastering Technology. Together.