Workforce Management Generalist (Internal Only)
- 1455 W River Rd, Tucson, AZ 85704, USA
Non-Exempt position with a base hourly rate plus quarterly performance bonus.
This position is located in Tucson, AZ, and is listed for internal applicants only.
Based in Tucson, Mural Consulting is an industry leader in cloud computing strategy, technical services, and ongoing support for Microsoft’s full suite of collaboration applications, such as SharePoint and Office 365. As a rapidly growing company, you can be a part of dynamic, collaborative, and challenging environment helping Small Business customers with a wide variety of technical opportunities while empowering their success.
If you have a passion for learning about and solving unique, complex workforce management problems in a BPO setting and like the culture of a small, growing company with potential to evolve, you should join us at Mural as our Workforce Management (WFM) Generalist.
Impact the lives of our small business customers and empower their success by:
• Driving the scheduling process for about 100 full-time employees including mid-term scheduling and short-term coordination of schedules
• Monitoring of day to day and intraday attendance and schedule adherence
• Serving as the queue manager for both incoming and scheduled contacts through a hybrid contact management system
• Guiding leadership by overseeing employee productivity, customer case management, and continual improvement of the existing WFM processes
• Creating visibility and insight for the organization by creating daily summaries of results in conjunction with Operational leadership
Here are the talents desired as a Workforce Management Generalist at Mural Consulting:
• Deep knowledge and application of Excel
• Deep understanding of scheduling theory and practice (no specific tool knowledge necessary)
• Experience measuring and monitoring day to day and intraday schedule adherence
• Familiarity and experience in basic queue management techniques from a variety of different channels
• Ability to make sound decisions, using data and good judgment in varying scenarios with varying degrees of conflict specific to customer interactions, operational results, and troubleshooting to achieve a unified outcome with integrity
• Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks while employing time management and organizational skills.
• Critical thinking and analysis skills that supports your ability to accurately assess situations, solve problems, and collaborate aligned to our Values.
Requirements you will need to be successful as a Workforce Management Generalist
Here are the requirements we are looking for that ensures our Workforce Management Generalist will be successful:
• High School or Technical Diploma/Certificate required
• Practical application of Excel as core analysis tool
• 1-3 years of workforce management experience with some background in scheduling theory and/or practice
• High degree of analytical acuity and experience focused on various workforce problems
• Proven work experience driving execution in a contact center environment, balancing quality and quantity
• Is the utmost Role Model for all Mural values, policies, practices, and procedures
Discover what it’s like to be part of a team that has fun, continuously collaborates, constantly trying new things, and loves helping Small Business Customers.
In addition to working alongside a team of dedicated individuals and cloud consulting experts, Mural offers competitive pay, paid time off, casual dress, multiple comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans, 401(k) plan, company paid basic life insurance and long-term disability plan, corporate discounts on goods, services and travel, and company sponsored lunch Fridays.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Mural Consulting. Empowering Success.