(Internal Only) Overnight First Team Member - MSFT Concierge
- 1455 W River Rd, Tucson, AZ 85704, USA
Non-Exempt position with a base hourly rate plus quarterly performance bonus. Must be able to start employment by 5/27/2019. Must be available for Overnight and Weekend hours.
This position is located in Tucson, AZ. Relocation assistance and working remotely are not available for this position. No outside agencies or staffing firms please.
Based in Tucson, Mural Consulting is an industry leader in cloud computing strategy, technical services, and ongoing support for Microsoft’s full suite of collaboration applications, such as SharePoint and Office 365. As a rapidly growing company, you can be a part of dynamic, collaborative, and challenging environment helping Small Business customers with a wide variety of technical opportunities while empowering their success.
If you love to deliver best in class technical support, solve problems, advise team members on best practices, have a solid technical foundation, and, above all else, provide a memorable experience to the customers you serve, then you should join the Mural Consulting team as an Office 365 Concierge First Team Member.
Impact the lives of our small business customers and empower their success by:
• Managing multiple projects and maintaining a frequent and consistent interaction with all clients
• Responsible for assisting Team Leads and Ambassadors with higher level technical issues and escalation screening Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following organization standards and legal regulations
• Provide technical support covering a wide range of topics surrounding Office 365 applications
• Problem-solve high-level computer software, networking, and system issues with end users
• Assist the Ambassador team with backlog management, complex technical solutions, and bridging the communications between the Next Team escalations staff and the Ambassadors
• Responsible maintaining a level of Ambassador production that will vary on a day to day basis
Talents needed for Office 365 Concierge First Team Member
Here are the talents desired as an Office 365 Concierge First Team Member at Mural Consulting:
• Working knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange, email migrations, hybrid migrations, Office365 application troubleshooting, PowerShell scripting, and general Office365 technical support
• Remain current with up-to-date product information for all released software configurations
• Demonstrate excellent professionalism and communication skills
• Continuous improvement mindset where good is never good enough and the desire to raise the bar is a reason to come to work each day
• Ability to make sound decisions, using good judgment in varying scenarios with varying degrees of conflict specific to employee interactions, operational results, and troubleshooting to achieve a unified outcome with integrity
• Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks while employing time management and organizational skills
• Critical thinking that supports your ability to accurately assess interactions, solve problems, and collaborate within our Quality framework and aligned to our Values
• An appetite to be in an environment where you will constantly learn, be challenged, and get energized by change
• Solid track record of achieving and exceeding performance and behavioral expectations
Requirements you will need to be successful as an Office 365 Concierge First Team Member
Here are the requirements we are looking for that ensures our Office 365 Concierge First Team Member will be successful:
• High School or Technical Diploma/Certificate required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• 1-3 years of experience delivering an incredible customer experience in a tech support environment
• High degree of technical acuity and experience with a focus on supporting Microsoft/Office 365 products
• Is the utmost Role Model for all Mural values, policies, practices, and procedures
In addition to working alongside a team of dedicated individuals and cloud consulting experts, Mural offers competitive pay, paid time off, casual dress, multiple comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans, 401(k) plan, company paid basic life insurance and long-term disability plan, corporate discounts on goods, services and travel, and company sponsored lunch Fridays.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Mural Consulting. Empowering Success.