Overnight Team Lead - Office 365 Support Team
- 1455 W River Rd, Tucson, AZ 85704, USA
Exempt position with a base annual salary plus quarterly performance bonus. Must be able to start employment by 5/27/2019.
This position is located in Tucson, AZ. Relocation assistance and working remotely are not available for this position. No outside agencies or staffing firms please.
Based in Tucson, Mural Consulting is an industry leader in cloud computing strategy, technical services, and ongoing support for Microsoft’s full suite of collaboration applications, such as SharePoint and Office 365. As a rapidly growing company, you can be a part of dynamic, collaborative, and challenging environment helping Small Business customers with a wide variety of technical opportunities while empowering their success.
If you are a best in class team leader with a strong technical foundation that loves to mentor, solve problems, encourage staff development, and, above all else, deliver a memorable experience for the customers that you and your team serve, then you should join the Mural Consulting team as an Office 365 Concierge Team Lead.
Impact the lives of our small business customers and empower their success by:
• Directly leads and supervises staff, including interviewing, hiring, coaching, planning, assigning, and directing work. This includes training, development, recognition/rewards, assessing performance, and mutually working with team members to implement action plans that ensure we exceed customer expectations.
• Regularly monitor interactions and frequently meet with team members according to expectations to provide ongoing feedback, development planning, and behavioral coaching.
• Manage performance on programs to defined Key Performance Indicator’s (KPI’s) as identified by company and client requirements
• Identify performance opportunities at the team or program level to develop and implement comprehensive action plans. Document results and provide program results and progress to leadership.
• Analyze and improve performance by tracking contact center statistics including absenteeism, schedule adherence, and customer experience while providing frequent feedback to staff as well as proactively updating leadership on results and progress.
• Partner with quality team to assess and provide feedback to staff on interaction monitoring and participate in required calibration sessions.
• Collaborate with, and provide, feedback to Training Team and HR on newly hired staff performance for identification of curriculum and talent acquisition improvements. Work with training team to identify areas of ongoing recurrent development to increase agent performance.
• Review and delegate troubleshooting and escalation issues to specialists
• Work with other team leads to drive overall customer satisfaction and efficiency goals for the program in coordination with program leader.
• Document all interactions and communications with team members regarding policies and performance.
• Monitors client interaction queue and measures team member productivity towards achieving hourly forecast objectives
Here are the talents desired as an Office 365 Concierge Team Lead at Mural Consulting:
• Solid track record of achieving and exceeding performance and behavioral expectations.
• Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks while employing time management and organizational skills.
• Ability to lead/participate in meetings (individual and group) to gain consensus and achieve objectives.
• Ability to make sound decisions using good judgement in varying scenarios, with varying degrees of conflict, specific to: employee performance, operational results, and coaching, and is able to achieve a unified outcome with integrity.
• Critical thinking that supports the ability to accurately assess interactions using Mural’s quality framework
• Analytical ability that combines qualitative AND quantitative insights and learning to drive change
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills that promotes professional, clear, and respectful engagement with others
• Deep customer empathy and a passion for continuously engaging with customers in order to best understand and serve them
• Self-Manager who can work independently on assigned tasks
• Continuous Improvement Mindset where good is never good enough, and the desire to raise the bar is a reason to come to work each day
Here are the requirements we are looking for that ensures our Office 365 Concierge Team Lead will be successful:
• High School diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Minimum of 1-3yrs experience working in a contact center environment delivering for customers
• Minimum of 1-3yrs experience leading, coaching, and developing high performing teams
• High degree of technical acuity and experience with a focus on supporting Microsoft/Office 365 product line-up
• Active participant in the process of improvement and change. The ability to be proactive in improvement and providing solutions while engaging in ongoing tasks and directives.
• Is the utmost Role Model for all Mural values, policies, practices, and procedures
• Is a driver and a change catalyst with the mindset to “change the game”
In addition to working alongside a team of dedicated individuals and cloud consulting experts, Mural offers a competitive salary, paid time off, casual dress, multiple comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans, 401(k) plan, company paid basic life insurance and long-term disability plan, corporate discounts on goods, services and travel, and company sponsored lunch Fridays.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Mural Consulting. Empowering Success.