Operations Manager - Office 365 Concierge Team
- 1455 W River Rd, Tucson, AZ 85704, USA
This position is located in Tucson, AZ. Relocation assistance and working remotely are not available for this position. Starting salary will be $55,000 to $65,000, and will be commensurate with experience.
Based in Tucson, Mural Consulting is an industry leader in cloud computing strategy, technical services, and ongoing support for Microsoft’s full suite of collaboration applications, such as Office 365. As a rapidly growing company, you can be a part of dynamic, collaborative, and challenging environment helping Small Business customers with a wide variety of technical opportunities while empowering their success.
If you are a best in class Operations Manager with a strong technical foundation that loves to mentor, solve problems, encourage staff development, and, above all else, deliver a memorable experience for the customers that you and your team serve, then you should join the Mural Consulting team as an Office 365 Concierge Operations Manager.
Impact the lives of our small business customers and empower their success by:
• Directly leads and supervises Team Lead staff, including interviewing, hiring, coaching, planning, assigning, and directing work. This includes training, development, recognition/rewards, assessing performance, and mutually working with team members to implement action plans that ensure customer expectations are exceeded.
• Regularly observe developmental coaching and frequently meet with team leads according to expectations to provide ongoing feedback, development planning, and behavioral coaching.
• Collaborate, lead, and participate in client and partner operational or Customer SAT meetings, projects, and pilots, including proactive client performance communication, which includes possible remediation plans.
• Inspect Team Lead Mural Coaching Model process and documentation for compliance.
• Manage performance on programs to defined Key Performance Indicator’s (KPI’s) as identified by company and client requirements
• Identify performance opportunities at the team or program level to develop and implement comprehensive action plans. Document results and provide program results and progress to leadership.
• Analyze and improve performance by tracking contact center statistics including absenteeism, schedule adherence, and customer experience while providing frequent feedback to staff as well as proactively updating leadership.
• Partner with quality team to assess and provide feedback to staff on interaction monitoring and participate in required calibration sessions.
• Collaborate with, and provide, feedback to Training Team and HR on newly hired staff performance for identification of curriculum and talent acquisition improvements. Work with training team to identify areas of ongoing recurrent development to increase agent performance.
• Work with Program Leader to drive overall customer satisfaction and efficiency goals for the program.
• Document all interactions and communications with team members regarding policies and performance.
• Review disciplinary action and coordinate action with HR and Program Leader. Deliver corrective action and discipline, and track progress on Employee Improvement Contract.
• Monitors client interaction queue and measures team member productivity towards achieving hourly forecast objectives.
• Work with Business Analyst and Program Leader to ensure proper staffing capacity at hourly intervals based on workforce models and forecasts.
• Assist in defining organizational structure of service delivery team including staffing ratios.
Here are the talents desired as an Office 365 Concierge Operations Manager at Mural Consulting:
• Deep customer empathy and a passion for continuously engaging with customers in order to best understand and serve them
• Experience in root cause analysis, continual improvement process, and change management planning
• Solid track record of achieving and exceeding performance and behavioral expectations.
• Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks while employing time management and organizational skills.
• Ability to lead/participate in meetings (individual and group) to gain consensus and achieve objectives.
• Ability to make sound decisions using good judgement in varying scenarios, with varying degrees of conflict, specific to: employee performance, operational results, and coaching, and is able to achieve a unified outcome with integrity.
• Critical thinking that supports the ability to accurately assess interactions using Mural’s quality framework.
• Ability to use root cause analysis to determine performance challenges and remediation plans.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills that promotes professional, clear, and respectful engagement with others
• Self-Manager who can work independently on assigned tasks
• Continuous Improvement Mindset where good is never good enough, and the desire to raise the bar is a reason to come to work each day
Here are the requirements we are looking for that ensures our Office 365 Concierge Team Lead will be successful:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or related field.
• Minimum of 2-3 years of experience leading, coaching, and developing high performing teams of technical support/ customer experience agents.
• Minimum of 1-3 years of experience leading, coaching, and developing staff managers.
• Active participant in the process of improvement and change. The ability to be proactive in improvement and providing solutions while engaging in ongoing tasks and directives.
• Is the utmost Role Model for all Mural values, policies, practices, and procedures
• Is a driver and a change catalyst with the mindset to “change the game”
In addition to working alongside a team of dedicated individuals and cloud consulting experts, Mural offers a variety of shifts and schedules, competitive pay, casual dress, multiple comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans, 401(k) plan, company paid basic life insurance and long-term disability plan, corporate discounts on goods, services and travel, and company sponsored lunch Fridays.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Mural Consulting. Empowering Success.