Vice President of Operations - Tucson, AZ
- 1455 W River Rd, Tucson, AZ 85704, USA
Based in Tucson, Mural Consulting is an industry leader in cloud computing strategy, technical services, and ongoing support for Microsoft’s full suite of collaboration applications, such as Office 365. As a rapidly growing company, you can be a part of dynamic, collaborative, and challenging environment helping Small Business customers with a wide variety of technical opportunities while empowering their success.
As our Vice President of Operations, you will be responsible for ensuring we deliver an exceptional customer experience for all our partners and customers. You will need to have a high degree of integrity, love to collaborate, and be a proactive decision maker who is passionate about putting customers first. The perfect fit is someone who is excited about innovation, focuses on performance, builds teams that deliver operational excellence, and wants the opportunity to create an experience to be envied. Working closely with our Learning/Development, Quality, Business Intelligence, and Operational Excellence teams, you’ll be responsible for creating a vision and setting the operational direction, improving processes, and helping to create a culture that is fun-spirited, service-minded, and forward thinking. You’ll ensure our operation runs smoothly and efficiently to deliver a consistent, sustainable, responsive, and exceptional customer experience.
Primary responsibilities of the Vice President of Operations
Impact the lives of internal/external customers and empower their success by:
• Determine the future of customer excellence at Mural Consulting, enhancing our existing processes and defining, implementing, and monitoring new processes as needed to ensure our customers love us
• Develop and implement strategy to grow current and future business operations
• Be the forward-facing point of contact for all client interactions driving revenue, metrics, and best practices to exceed client expectations, while deeply collaborating with Mural Business Development, Learning/Development, Quality, and other Leaders
• Collaborate with Business Intelligence staff to develop and maintain client and Mural reporting, trend analyses, and insights that proactively drive performance improvement initiatives
• As part of the Mural leadership team, actively lead or participate in company initiatives to grow and scale, improve employee engagement, and advance Mural strategic plans
• Regularly monitor interactions and frequently meet with team members according to expectations to provide ongoing feedback, development planning, and behavioral coaching
• Proactively manage performance on programs to defined Key Performance Indicator’s (KPI’s) as identified by company and client requirements
• Identify performance opportunities at the team or program level to develop and implement comprehensive action plans. Document results and provide program results and progress to Sr. Executives
• Analyze and improve performance by tracking contact center statistics, including absenteeism, schedule adherence, customer experience, and provide frequent adherence feedback to staff, while proactively updated leadership on results and progress
• Lead, coach, and develop a high-performing team of leaders that are obsessed with customer and employee satisfaction
• Collaborate closely with all of our support teams to ensure all processes, procedures, training, content, and insights are focused to ensure we exceed customer expectations
• Define and report on the key metrics that help us gauge the effectiveness of our support operation and its impact on the Mural business
• Take over the day-to-day responsibilities of running all operations and contributing to the continual improvement of our company
• Define and implement key strategic initiatives that deliver value to our clients, their customers, and the Mural organization
• Collaborate with and effectively interact with Sr. Executives and Board of Directors
Talents needed for the Vice President of Operations
Here are the talents desired as a Vice President of Operations at Mural Consulting:
• Solid track record of achieving and exceeding performance and behavioral expectations
• Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks while employing time management and organizational skills
• Ability to lead crucial projects while effectively gaining shared vision in order to achieve objectives
• Ability to make sound decisions using good judgement in varying scenarios with varying degrees of conflict specific to employee performance, operational results, and coaching, and is able to achieve a unified outcome with integrity
• Critical thinking that supports your ability to accurately assess interactions using our quality framework
• Analytical ability that allows you to combine your qualitative AND quantitative insights and learning to drive change
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills that allow you to engage professionally, respectfully and clearly with others
• Deep Customer Empathy and a passion for continuously engaging with clients and customers in order to best understand and serve them
• Change Leader who is able to influence thinking and mindset
• Self-Manager who can work independently on assigned tasks
• Continuous Improvement Mindset where good is never good enough and the desire to raise the bar is a reason to come to work each day
• Empathy, a high emotional IQ, and a passion for advocating for customers
Here are the requirements we are looking for that ensures our Vice President of Operations will be successful:
• Bachelor’s degree required in Business or related field; advanced degree preferred
• Minimum five years in a recent customer-facing Sr. Leadership role responsible for customer support or customer success
• Minimum three years of recent experience leading modern support platforms, knowledge management systems, CRMs, workforce management systems, and other tools of the trade
• High degree of technical acuity and experience with a focus on Microsoft/Office 365 product line-up
• Active participant in the process of improvement and change
• The ability to be proactive in improvement and solutions while engaging in the ongoing tasks and directives
• Is a driver that is also a change catalyst, with mindset to “change the game”
• Possess a leadership mindset and a love of collaborating with cross-functional teams
• Is the utmost Role Model for all Mural values, policies, practices, and procedures
In addition to working alongside a team of dedicated individuals and cloud consulting experts, Mural offers competitive pay, casual dress, multiple comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans, 401(k) plan, company paid basic life insurance and long-term disability plans, corporate discounts on goods, services and travel, and company sponsored lunch Fridays.
Discover what it’s like to be part of a team that has fun, continuously collaborates, constantly trying new things, and loves helping Small Business Customers.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Mural Consulting. Empowering Success.