Director of Operations - Tucson, AZ
- 1455 W River Rd, Tucson, AZ 85704, USA
Based in Tucson, Mural Consulting is an industry leader in cloud computing strategy, technical services, and ongoing support for Microsoft’s full suite of collaboration applications, such as Office 365. As a rapidly growing company, you can be a part of dynamic, collaborative, and challenging environment helping Small Business customers with a wide variety of technical opportunities while empowering their success.
If you love helping customers solve problems, advising on future solutions, have a solid technical foundation, and delivering a memorable experience for customers you serve, then you should join the Mural Consulting team.
As our Director of Telco Operations, you will be responsible for ensuring we deliver the best possible customer experience for all of the clients and customers we work with, whether directly or indirectly. The perfect fit is someone who has a high degree of integrity, loves to collaborate, is a proactive decision maker, and excited to own our support process. Working closely with our Learning/Development, Quality, Business Intelligence, and Operational Excellence teams, you’ll be responsible for setting the direction of our support operation and improving the processes we have in place today. You’ll ensure our operation runs smoothly and efficiently to provide a consistent, sustainable, responsive, and world-class support experience.
The Director of Telco Operations responsibilities, skills and job requirements include, but are not limited to:
• Solid track record of achieving and exceeding performance and behavioral expectations.
• Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks while employing time management and organizational skills
• Ability to leading/participate in meetings (individual and group) to gain consensus and achieve objectives
• Ability to make sound decisions using good judgement in varying scenarios with varying degrees of conflict specific to employee performance, operational results, and coaching, and is able to achieve a unified outcome with integrity
• Critical thinking that supports your ability to accurately assess interactions using our quality framework
• Analytical ability that allows you to combine your qualitative AND quantitative insights and learning to drive change
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills that allow you to engage professionally, respectfully and clearly with others
• Deep Customer Empathy and a passion for continuously engaging with customers in order to best understand and serve them
• Change Leader who is able to influence thinking and mindset
• Self-Manager who can work independently on assigned tasks
• Continuous Improvement Mindset where good is never good enough and the desire to raise the bar is a reason to come to work each day
• Is a role model for all Mural policy, procedures, and practices
The responsibilities of the Director of Telco Operations role include:
• Develop and implement strategy to grow current and future Telco business operations
• Be the forward-facing point of contact for all client interactions driving revenue, metrics, and best practices to exceed client expectations, while highly collaborating with Mural Business Development and Sr Executives
• Manage regularly scheduled client meetings and optimize KPI reporting
• Collaborate with Business Intelligence staff to develop and maintain client and Mural reporting, trend analyses, and insights that proactively drive performance improvement initiatives
• Directly leads and supervises staff, including interviewing, hiring, coaching, planning, assigning, and directing work. Includes training, development, recognition/rewards, assessing performance, and mutually working with team members to implement action plans that ensure we exceed customer
• As part of the Mural leadership team, actively lead or participate in company initiatives to grow and scale, improve employee engagement, and advance Mural strategic plans
• Regularly monitor interactions and frequently meet with team members according to expectations to provide ongoing feedback, development planning, and behavioral coaching
• Proactively manage performance on programs to defined Key Performance Indicator’s (KPI’s) as identified by company and client requirements
• Identify performance opportunities at the team or program level to develop and implement comprehensive action plans. Document results and provide program results and progress to leadership
• Analyze and improve performance by tracking contact center statistics, including absenteeism, schedule adherence, customer experience, and provide frequent adherence feedback to staff, while proactively updated leadership on results and progress
• Partner with quality team to assess and provide feedback to staff on interaction monitoring and participate in required calibration sessions
• Collaborate with and provide feedback to Training Team on newly hired staff performance for identification of curriculum improvements and to HR on talent acquisition feedback. Work with training team to identify areas of ongoing recurrent development to increase agent performance
• Review and delegate troubleshooting and escalation issues to specialists
• Work with other team leads to drive overall Sales and Activation goals for the program in coordination with program leader to ensure project or program expectations are exceeded
• Document all interactions and communications with team members regarding policy
• Is the utmost Role Model for all Mural values, policies, practices, and procedures
• Minimum of bachelor’s degree required in Business or another related field
• Minimum of 3+ years Sr. Leadership experience in a contact center environment delivering for customers
• Minimum of 3+ years of experience leading, coaching, and developing high performing teams
• High degree of technical acuity and experience with a focus on supporting Microsoft/Office 365 product line-up is preferred
• Active participant in the process of improvement and change. The ability to be proactive in improvement and solutions while engaging in the ongoing tasks and directives
• Is an innovator and a change catalyst with a mindset to “change the game”
In addition to working alongside a team of dedicated individuals and cloud consulting experts, Mural offers competitive pay, casual dress, multiple comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans, 401(k) plan, company paid basic life insurance and long-term disability plans, corporate discounts on goods, services and travel, and company sponsored lunch Fridays.
Discover what it’s like to be part of a team that has fun, continuously collaborates, constantly trying new things, and loves helping Small Business Customers.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Mural Consulting. Empowering Success.