IT Support Specialist (Cloud Applications)
- 1455 W River Rd, Tucson, AZ 85704, USA
Based in Tucson, Mural Consulting is an industry leader in cloud computing strategy, technical services, and ongoing support for Microsoft’s full suite of collaboration applications, such as Office 365. As a rapidly growing company, you can be a part of dynamic, collaborative, and challenging environment helping Small Business customers with a wide variety of technical opportunities while empowering their success.
If you love helping customers solve problems, advising on future solutions, have a solid technical foundation, and delivering a memorable experience for customers you serve, then you should join the Mural Consulting team.
This position is located in Tucson, AZ. Working remotely or from home is not available.
Our partner, a leader in cloud technology software and services, has selected Mural Consulting to provide a team to handle inbound and outbound Office 365 customer support issues for businesses. This program will be staffed 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. We are looking for individuals who would like to work 40 hours per week. In this role, you will work with users over the phone and via remote access to answer questions and solve issues with their Office 365 services on both PCs and mobile devices including, but not limited to:
• Active Directory, Exchange, email migrations, hybrid migrations, Office365 application troubleshooting, PowerShell scripting, and general Office365 technical support
· High School diploma or equivalent required, Degree preferred
· Minimum of 1-3 years experience working in a contact center environment delivering for customers
· High degree of technical acuity and experience with a focus on supporting Microsoft/Office 365 product line-up
· Knowledge and experience with Active Directory, Exchange, and DNS
· Is the utmost Role Model for all Mural values, policies, practices, and procedures
In addition to working alongside a team of dedicated individuals and cloud consulting experts, Mural offers a variety of shifts and schedules, competitive pay, casual dress, multiple comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans, 401(k) plan, company paid basic life insurance and long-term disability plan, corporate discounts on goods, services and travel, and company sponsored lunch Fridays.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Mural Consulting. Empowering Success.