Administrative Assistant (12 Month FTC)
- Cambridge, UK
- Employees can work remotely
- Employing IAC: Mundipharma Research Ltd.
- Mundipharma Job Function: General Management
- Duration in Months (FTC): 12
- Department: General Management
Mundipharma is a global (ex-US) network of independent associated companies that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines and consumer healthcare products. We are an agile and fast-paced company seeking to increase access to health care through programmes and effective partnerships.
We are forward-looking and dedicated to bringing innovative treatments to many of the world’s most challenging conditions and diseases including: Pain Management & Supportive Care, Consumer Health, Anti-Infectives, Biosimilars, CNS, Diabetes, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Respiratory and transplantation immunity.
We make a difference to patient lives by delivering value to healthcare professionals in 120+ countries across Africa, Asia Pacific, Canada, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East.
Our guiding principles, centred around Integrity and Patient-Centricity, are at the heart of everything we do. We encourage our people to think differently and our inclusive culture of continuous learning and collaboration make Mundipharma a great place to work.
For more information visit www.mundipharma.com
- Provide support for internal systems such as Expenses, Invoice approval, purchase order’s etc.
- Manage the invoices and expenses for the VP of the department.
- Support third party interactions including internal stakeholders such as legal etc.
- Organise all requirements for business and conference travel, including flights, visas, accommodation, and ground transportation whilst enforcing the corporate travel policy and compliance regulations as well as ensuring best value.
Agenda management & meetings
- Manage diary for the VP (Outlook management only by exception). Assist in coordinating larger meetings for Senior Management Team and department if required.
- Arrange internal and external meetings: manage availability of key participants, organise travel and local transportation where needed, book meeting rooms/venues and send invitations, organise catering and the appropriate equipment and room set-up, compile and distribute agendas, where necessary prepare meeting minutes and action logs from meeting notes and undertake any necessary follow up.
- Co‐ordinate and facilitate the management of information on Scientific Affairs Insight and further SharePoint sites as required.
- Maintain email distribution lists.
- Maintain appropriate filing systems, eliminating storage of hard copies wherever possible.
Specific business support (dependent on which department(s) supported)
- Support business activities related to departmental objectives related to e.g. third party vendor and alliance management, compliance matters, regulatory or clinical data system management, preparation and submission of official internal or external documentation, and providing training etc.
- Perform general administrative tasks, including co-ordination with Reception, receiving visitors, maintaining office supply stocks, assisting in designing and producing PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets.
- Support introduction of new staff members in the use of corporate systems, planning of introductory meetings etc.
- Undertake any other duties that may reasonably be requested to assist in the smooth day-to-day running of the administration support.
- Take responsibility for personal learning and development in order to reach, and maintain the required level of skills, knowledge and experience to perform the role.
- Highly developed & specialised administrative skills through comprehensive on the job experience, working for both diverse and senior leaders.
- High level of IT skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint. IT literate with an ability to work effectively on internal systems including. Expenses, Invoice approval etc.
- Ability to handle sensitive or confidential information and able to balance multiple priorities in a busy environment.
- Experienced in identifying solutions to resolve workplace challenges.
- Ability to act as informal resource for colleagues with less experience