PRODUCTION OPERATIONS MANAGER
- 565 Muelle de Binondo, San Nicolas, Manila, 1010 Metro Manila, Philippines
MUCH PROSPERITY TRADING INTERNATIONAL, INC. (MPTII) is one of the best suppliers and distributors of value-for-money household products in the Philippines. It all began in 1958 as a sole proprietorship type of family business in Binondo, Manila.
Now, more than five decades and three generations later, Much Prosperity Trading expanded as a corporation under the name, “Much Prosperity Trading International, Inc.” on January 25, 2010. With over 50 years in the industry, MPTII is on its way on becoming the best of the best - with products at par with global standards, more professionalized systems, and empowered people.
Our House Brand Omega is MPTII's House Brand. Our long tradition, experience, and passion for innovation drive us to develop new products for the Filipino market. Our products have been carefully developed through a product development system and well-packaged to suit the dynamic needs of Filipino families.
Oversee the overall vacuum flask assembly process. The job entails supervising and directing the technical personnel for every stages of production to ensure assembly of high quality and cost-effective product.
- Plan the use of facilities, equipment, and personnel to meet current and future production requirements
- Manage the Production departments with the appropriate communications of goals, performance feedback, corrective actions to provide optimum teammate relations.
- Set and achieve assembly cost reduction targets.
- Propose and justify improvements to reduce material cost and labor requirements.
- Plan, schedule, and execute an assembly plan to achieve the highest possible service level
- Manage the operations and communications within, between, and among various functional areas.
- Capable of resolving complex issues/problems utilizing comprehensive understanding of assembly processes
- Manage the development, and monitor execution of production schedules
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Proficient technical expertise with demonstrated application
- Knowledge and familiarity with manufacturing standards
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, negotiation, communication and writing skills deliberation