- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Moving Walls was formed with a vision to enable future “Smart Cities”. Our expertise in Smart Media, Smart Data, and Smart Content – some of the fastest-growing, billion-dollar industries – is evident in the solutions we provide:
- Moving Audiences – for intelligent outdoor placements. It is already the largest network of digital screens in Asia.
- Moving Insights – audience location data to power hyperlocal targeting. Our platform can measure any location in the world without additional hardware deployment.
- Moving Experiences – immersive content for engaging brand experiences. We use augmented reality, virtual reality, mobile applications, gamification, and more to transform brand messages
Why Join Us?
We live by our #NoBoundaries manifesto. If you're an innovator and a trailblazer who thrives in a fast-paced and technology-driven work environment then you fit the bill.
Join us to move walls.
Apply now to [email protected][.]com or visit our careers page at http://www.movingwalls.com/
- Ensure that deliveries exceed expectations from multiple aspects (APIs, extensibility, code quality, scalability, modularity, security and any operational concerns)
- Generating game scripts and storyboards;
- Ability to understand and develop applications based on creative brief provided
- Quality testing games in a systematic and thorough way to find problems or bugs and fix them
- Familiarity with html5 , Augmented and virtual reality is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering/Computer Science/Multimedia/VR, or related courses
- Minimum 3-4 years of programming experience / game development.
- Strong and demonstrable experience in Unity3D, ideally in an interactive context.
- Experience with Android OS
- Up to date with current technology and interests to explore emerging technology
- Passionate about Digital Advertising, Social Media & Interactive Content
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.