Multimedia Design Internship
- Jalan Bukit Jalil, Bukit Jalil, 57000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
We Move Walls To Measure, Reach, and Influence Real People in Physical Spaces
The digital disruption of out-of-home advertising has presented us with an opportunity for innovation and leadership. We use data and technology to design media solutions that empower our clients to measure, reach and influence consumers in the real world. In simple terms, we have created the industry platform for Outernet.
Our proficiency in these fields has lead to us being recognized with more than 25 global and regional awards for media innovation, technology, and business leadership.
Apply now to [email protected][.]com or visit our careers page at http://www.movingwalls.com/
- Creating Complex graphics, animation and live video content for a diverse array of media, including smartphones, handheld electronic devices, the web, among others.
- Other projects can include title and post-production work, as well as multimedia campaigns, promotion products, technical illustrations and computer artwork for use in a variety of materials
- Adobe AE, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator or any animation softwares that are currently available
- This role comes with a monthly allowance
- Duration or 6 months or more