Multimedia Design Internship
- Jalan Bukit Jalil, Bukit Jalil, 57000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Moving Walls was formed with a vision to enable future “Smart Cities”. Our expertise in Smart Media, Smart Data, and Smart Content – some of the fastest-growing, billion-dollar industries – is evident in the solutions we provide:
- Moving Audiences – for intelligent outdoor placements. It is already the largest network of digital screens in Asia.
- Moving Insights – audience location data to power hyperlocal targeting. Our platform can measure any location in the world without additional hardware deployment.
- Moving Experiences – immersive content for engaging brand experiences. We use augmented reality, virtual reality, mobile applications, gamification, and more to transform brand messages
Why Join Us?
We live by our #NoBoundaries manifesto. If you're an innovator and a trailblazer who thrives in a fast-paced and technology-driven work environment then you fit the bill.
Join us to move walls.
Apply now to [email protected][.]com or visit our careers page at http://www.movingwalls.com/
- Creating Complex graphics, animation and live video content for a diverse array of media, including smartphones, handheld electronic devices, the web, among others.
- Other projects can include title and post-production work, as well as multimedia campaigns, promotion products, technical illustrations and computer artwork for use in a variety of materials
- Adobe AE, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator or any animation softwares that are currently available
- This role comes with a monthly allowance
- Duration or 6 months or more