- Jalan Bukit Jalil, Bukit Jalil, 57000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Moving Walls was formed with a vision to enable future “Smart Cities”. Our expertise in Smart Media, Smart Data, and Smart Content – some of the fastest-growing, billion-dollar industries – is evident in the solutions we provide:
- Moving Audiences – for intelligent outdoor placements. It is already the largest network of digital screens in Asia.
- Moving Insights – audience location data to power hyperlocal targeting. Our platform can measure any location in the world without additional hardware deployment.
- Moving Experiences – immersive content for engaging brand experiences. We use augmented reality, virtual reality, mobile applications, gamification, and more to transform brand messages
Why Join Us?
We live by our #NoBoundaries manifesto. If you're an innovator and a trailblazer who thrives in a fast-paced and technology-driven work environment then you fit the bill.
Join us to move walls.
Apply now to [email protected][.]com or visit our careers page at http://www.movingwalls.com/
We want you to:
- Assist sales & marketing functions in executing marketing strategies, campaigns, and analyzing the market, competitors and customers.
- Cultivate new business by strategically approaching prospects or existing clients and determine their needs & marketing initiatives/objectives
- Develop effective sales solutions, pitches and proposals through consultative selling with clear understanding of Moving Walls' delivery capabilities in terms of assets, inventory and resources.
- Confidently engage, persuasively pitch and prepare proposals to a wide range of clients from Enterprise through Retail and also Media Agencies.
- 1 or more years of related work experience in Advertising space. Those with relevant internship experience are encouraged to apply
- Good command of the English Language