Data Analytics Lead
- Moving Walls Sdn Bhd L5-E-8, Level 5, Enterprise 4, Technology Park Malaysia, 57000 Bukit Jalil, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Technology Park Malaysia, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, my
Moving Walls was formed with a vision to enable future “Smart Cities”. Our expertise in Smart Media, Smart Data, and Smart Content – some of the fastest-growing, billion-dollar industries – is evident in the solutions we provide:
- Moving Audiences – for intelligent outdoor placements. It is already the largest network of digital screens in Asia.
- Moving Insights – audience location data to power hyperlocal targeting. Our platform can measure any location in the world without additional hardware deployment.
- Moving Experiences – immersive content for engaging brand experiences. We use augmented reality, virtual reality, mobile applications, gamification, and more to transform brand messages
Why Join Us?
We live by our #NoBoundaries manifesto. If you're an innovator and a trailblazer who thrives in a fast-paced and technology-driven work environment then you fit the bill.
Join us to move walls.
Apply now to [email protected][.]com or visit our careers page at http://www.movingwalls.com/
We want you to:
- Gather and process raw data at scale (including writing scripts, web scraping, calling APIs, write SQL queries).
- Conduct deep dives into data trends and potential data irregularities using advanced analytics and statistical methods
- Develop, validate, and maintain weighting methodologies, sampling techniques, outlier detection, and statistical modelling for new and existing products
- Model and train algorithms for data gathered from videos (eg vehicle & image classification, people tracking, crowd detection, face recognition)
- Analyse historic trends and construct a mathematical model for forecasting
- Identify business insights, trends and opportunities based of your analyses
- Create data dashboards and visualisation of key metrics to communicate insights
- Ensure that insights can be integrated onto our suite of Moving Audience Platforms
- Make strategic recommendations on data collection, integration and retention requirements
- Engage with external data suppliers as well as internal stakeholders to build data products
- Recommend ongoing improvements to methods, such as new data sources and data platforms
- Work closely with team members,Marketing, & Sales to ensure client brief/requirements are viable and delivarable
- 4+ years experience in the application of statistical modelling, machine learning, & data mining
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Quantitative Sciences or other related fields
- Experience in trend analyses, multivariate statistics, bias reduction, data aggregation techniques & automation
- Domain expert in areas such as Demography, sampling, statistical modelling, audience measurement, and weighting
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, SPSS, R, Stata, Tableau or other data vizualization tools
- Proficiency with Social Analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Omniture Sitecatalyst, Webtrekk
- Solid skills in SQL for data extraction and manipulation
- Solid skills in either Python & R
- Applicants should be currently based in Malaysia