Corporate Marketing Associate
- Department: Marketing
Morguard is a fully integrated real estate company. We strategically invest in high-quality, well-located, multifamily assets across North America and our onsite teams are critical to our Communities' success.
The Corporate Marketing Associate is accountable to the Corporate Marketing Manager. This person is responsible for planning, producing, and executing marketing and social media activities as well as assisting with the day-to-day operations of the overall marketing team.
Marketing Team Functions:
- Manage social media planning, engagement, and content creation for our multi-family portfolio on various social platforms.
- Assist with property reputation management including monitoring and responding online reviews and pulling reports.
- Perform monthly digital audits for U.S. residential properties, including web, ILS, social media, etc. to ensure information is up to date, accurate and uniform.
- Assist in the organizing, coordinating and execution of site-level, corporate, promotional, and philanthropic events.
- Support marketing team in organizing various marketing projects. Undertaking daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities.
- Spearhead corporate and property level move-in, renewal, event, and gift ideas and ordering, inventory, and supply.
- Prepares and distributes marketing collateral to onsite teams in a timely manner in advance of special events, promotions, etc.
- Assist with coordinating vendors and/or external partners to maintain consistent communication and follow up.
Marketing Administrative Support:
- Expert on marketing tools available to on-site teams and resource for teams. Resolve inquiries and escalate special requests as needed.
- Updating company’s internal marketing website for content regarding available or suggested marketing collateral (event and promotional items) for onsite team.
- Assists in pulling necessary marketing reports and internal surveys via company software such as Entrata, etc. to audit and correct all on-site and digital collateral to ensure it is accurate and up to date.
- Assists in recording and tracking marketing spend and creation of PO’s. Reconciles and submits expense reports for recurring and one-off charges.
- Assist Corporate Marketing Manager in vendor and new technology research.
- Any other job-related duties and/or projects that may be assigned
Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Education
- High School diploma required; continuing education at the associate’s or bachelor’s degree level, or commensurate experience preferred
- Special event planning and coordination, administrative and logistic support experience
- Strong computer proficiency, adaptable to varied software and online resources
- Social media and graphic design experience
- Strong interpersonal, communication, time-management, and problem-solving skills
- High degree of written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with varied deliverable timelines
- High degree of attention to detail
- Strong customer service orientation and positive attitude
- Familiarity with social media, engagement, and customer appreciation and service strategies.
- Ability to travel onsite or to location of in-person events as needed. Able to travel up to 10% of the time as needed.
Why you should join Morguard
At Morguard, our employees are our greatest investment. We make people our priority and strive to create a culture of respect, health and safety, and equal opportunity to support employees to meet their goals.
When you join Morguard, you join a strong and committed team and will have access to:
- Employer Provided Medical Insurance Options
- Excellent culture that supports a work-life balance with time off for Summer Hours, Vacation, Personal, Sick Leave, and Paid Holidays
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Dollar for dollar matching 401k Savings Plan with immediate vesting
- Opportunity to live onsite within portfolio with our Employee Discount
*Morguard is an equal opportunity employer
+This job description is intended to describe the nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities required of the job. Job descriptions may also be rewritten periodically to reflect any changes in the position’s duties.
Morguard is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.