Residential Leasing Administrator
- Department: Residential Leasing
Morguard is a fully integrated real estate company. We strategically invest in high-quality, well-located, multifamily assets across North America and our onsite teams are critical to our communities' success.
Join the onsite team to support property management operations and resident services.
We're looking for you:
To use your detailed and informed understanding of the property, its amenities, and the surrounding areas to provide responsive, courteous, and thorough information to all prospective tenants, current residents, and property staff.
In this role, you'll work in all aspects to promote a high quality of living for our community. You'll see new residents through their initial leasing process, as well as serve as the first point of contact with all incoming resident correspondence/communication with a high level of customer service.
- Earn a base rate of $19 - $20 per hour and quarterly bonuses
- Full time - 40 hours per week
- Weekend, Saturday & Sunday shifts are required
- Direct hire, full benefits included
We are looking for you to use your detailed and informed understanding of the property, its amenities, and the surrounding areas to provide responsive, courteous, and thorough information to all prospective tenants, current residents, and property staff.
We're looking for you
Your role will be to assist residents with package deliveries, move-in/out logistics, opening requests for service and following up to ensure satisfaction.
We need your strong work ethic, customer service for our residents, personal motivation to consistently improve, and a good foundation in the organization, communication, and hospitable service.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Point of contact/responsible party for administration of resident lease renewals, requests for transfers.
- Uphold quality standards by monitoring resident satisfaction surveys and online community reviews
- Assist as needed with purchase orders for the property
- Onsite point of contact for residents - provide timely, courteous, and thorough and accurate information in person, over the phone, and in written correspondence
- Being thorough and courteous; we need you to accurately assess the root cause of each resident inquiry and do your best to resolve any issues that arise
- Greet all prospects, visitors, and residents as they enter or call the office
- Attend, support and assist with onsite resident activities; schedule flexibility for early evenings is required
Above all, you will be responsible for staying in sync with the company’s and the community’s values, operating and safety policies and procedures and for adhering to federal, state and local laws pertaining to the operation of the community and Fair Housing.
Experience & Strengths you'll need:
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred; High School Diploma required.
- Direct multi-family industry experience (1-2 years preferred) for a luxury community. You must have strong customer service and hospitality orientation.
- Strong administrative and organization skills; as well as a sense of responsibility. We need thorough attention to detail and the ability to take ownership and see things through to completion.
- Strong computer proficiency and excellent communication - both over the phone and in written correspondence. You will need to be an effective presenter.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines. Able to prioritize tasks to meet goals and deadlines
- An excellent attitude and willingness to learn and, more than anything, resolve to provide positive, prompt, and friendly service
Why you should join Morguard
At Morguard, our employees are our greatest investment. We make people our priority and strive to create a culture of respect, health and safety, and equal opportunity to support employees to meet their goals.
When you join Morguard, you join a strong and committed team and will have access to:
- Employer provided Medical Insurance options
- Excellent culture that supports a work-life balance with time off for summer hours, vacation, personal, sick Leave, and paid holidays
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Dollar for dollar matching 401k Savings Plan with immediate vesting
- Opportunity to live onsite within portfolio with our Employee Discount
*Morguard is an equal opportunity employer
+This job description is intended to describe the nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities required of the job. Job descriptions may also be rewritten periodically to reflect any changes in the position’s duties.
Morguard is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.