- 8600 Valley Ranch Pkwy W, Irving, TX 75063, USA
- Department: Residential Leasing
Morguard is a fully integrated real estate company. We strategically invest in high-quality, well-located, multifamily assets across North America and our onsite teams are critical to our Communities' success.
A motivated Leasing Consultant for our Apartment Community in Irving, Texas.
We're looking for you
To primarily work on all aspects of our onsite apartment leasing. Your efforts will be to handle incoming calls as well as online and in person traffic, lease apartments and prepare leasing files for approval and renewals.
We are open to providing opportunity to train and make a start in Property Management and this is an excellent first step in that direction. We can train you - but we need your strong work ethic, compassion for our residents, personal motivation to do your best, and a good foundation in communication, organization, and computer proficiency.
Heads up, your schedule will vary.
We need you full time, up to 40 hours per week. We're committed to seeing things through and compensate for overtime at time and a half whenever necessary.
Our Leasing Office is accessible to our residents; we start at 9:00 AM and close at 6:00 PM. We're open each Saturday from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM. We ask that you be accessible to those hours and to be available to work up to 3 Saturdays a month.
Your Community Manager will do their best to support any flexibility in the schedule you may need and to accommodate any advance notice of requests for time off. On weeks where you work Saturday, you'll have a business day off.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Greet all residents and prospective residents who visit or call the Leasing Office
- Stay informed on surrounding market, community amenities, and floor plans available
- Communicate with prospective residents to schedule apartment tours, assess their rental needs, and guide them through the leasing path to view prepared model units and onsite amenities
- Perform market surveys of surrounding market & relay to the Community Manager
- Invite all prospects to complete and sign lease documents; collect qualifying information and follow leasing protocol to prepare lease files for review and audit
Experience & Strengths you'll need:
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred; High School Diploma required.
- Restaurant/Hospitality or direct Multi-family Industry experience (1-2 years preferred)
- Strong administrative and organization skills; this role is directly responsible for lease administration onsite and requires a thorough attention to detail
- Strong computer proficiency: direct experience with Entrata, Yardi, or Onesite is preferred
- An excellent attitude and willingness to learn and, more than anything, a resolve to provide prompt and friendly service
This position makes use of onsite golf carts for purposes of property tours and inspections. The identified candidate is required to provide proof of a valid Driver's License in good standing for consideration of hire.
Why you should join Morguard
At Morguard, our employees are our greatest investment. We make people our priority and strive to create a culture of respect, health and safety, and equal opportunity to support employees to meet their goals.
When you join Morguard, you join a strong and committed team and will have access to:
- Employer Provided Medical Insurance Options
- Excellent culture that supports a work-life balance with time off for Summer Hours, Vacation, Personal, Sick Leave, and Paid Holidays
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Dollar for dollar matching 401k Savings Plan with immediate vesting
- Opportunity to live onsite within portfolio with our Employee Discount
*Morguard is an equal opportunity employer
+This job description is intended to describe the nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities required of the job. Job descriptions may also be rewritten periodically to reflect any changes in the position’s duties.
Morguard is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.