Floating Leasing Consultant
- 1645 Renaissance Commons Blvd, Boynton Beach, FL 33426, USA
- Department: Residential Leasing
Morguard is a fully integrated real estate company. We strategically invest in high-quality, well-located, multifamily assets across North America and our onsite teams are critical to our Communities' success.
Morguard is Now Hiring
A motivated Leasing Consultant Floater to join our onsite residential team. These multiple properties are looking for someone with direct Residential Leasing experience who can contribute to our occupancy and resident relations.
This position functions in a support role for our properties in the Broward/ Palm Beach County market. The properties are Blue Isle (340 Units, Margate), 2940 Solano at Monterra (252 Units, Cooper City) Santorini Apartments/Vizcaya Lakes (352 Units, Boynton Beach), Emerald Lake Apartments and Townhomes (338 Units; Lake Worth). A weekly schedule will be provided depending upon the needs of each property. Home property will be based at Santorini Apartments in Boynton Beach, FL.
We’re looking for you
To primarily work on all aspects of leasing operations. Your efforts will be to handle incoming calls as well as online and in-person traffic, lease apartments and prepare leasing files for approval and renewals.
You’ll work with the team to develop leasing marketing strategies, fully participate with outreach marketing, resident events, and leasing file audits.
Heads up, your schedule will vary:
We need you full time, up to 40 hours per week. We're committed to seeing things through and compensate for overtime at time and a half whenever necessary.
Our Leasing Office is accessible to our residents; we start at 9:00 AM and close at 6:00 PM. In addition, our office on Wednesdays are open until 7:00 PM. We're open each Saturday from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM. We ask that you be accessible to those hours and to be available to work on Saturdays.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Greet all residents and prospective residents who visit or call the Leasing Office
- Stay informed on the surrounding market, community amenities, and floor plans available
- Communicate with prospective residents to schedule apartment tours, assess their rental needs, and guide them through the leasing path to view prepared model units and onsite amenities
- Perform market surveys of the surrounding market & relay to the Community Manager
- Invite all prospects to complete and sign lease documents; collect qualifying information and follow leasing protocol to prepare lease files for review and audit
Experience & strengths you’ll need:
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred; High School Diploma required.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Restaurant/Hospitality or direct Multi-family Industry experience (1-2 years preferred)
- Strong administrative and organization skills; this role is directly responsible for lease administration onsite and requires thorough attention to detail
- Strong computer proficiency; direct experience with Yardi or Onesite is preferred
- An excellent attitude and willingness to learn and, more than anything, a resolve to provide prompt and friendly service
Why you should join Morguard
At Morguard, our employees are our greatest investment. We make people our priority and strive to create a culture of respect, health and safety, and equal opportunity to support employees to meet their goals.
When you join Morguard, you join a strong and committed team and will have access to:
- Employer Provided Medical Insurance Options
- Excellent culture that supports a work-life balance with time off for Summer Hours, Vacation, Personal, Sick Leave, and Paid Holidays
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Dollar for dollar matching 401k Savings Plan with immediate vesting
- Opportunity to live onsite within portfolio with our Employee Discount
*Morguard is an equal opportunity employer
+This job description is intended to describe the nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities required of the job. Job descriptions may also be rewritten periodically to reflect any changes in the position’s duties.
Morguard is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.