Transcriber - Music instrustry
- Salt Lake City, UT
Moravia is a leading globalization solution provider, enabling companies in the information technology, e-learning, life sciences and financial industries to enter global markets with high quality multilingual products. Moravia's solutions include localization and product testing services, internationalization, multilingual publishing and technical translation. Industry leaders rely on Moravia Worldwide for accurate, on-time and economical localization and translation.
Modality of work: Freelance
Location: All countries
Languages: All languages
Moravia is currently looking for music enthusiasts to transcribe song lyrics on a freelance basis.
If you have good language skills and a keen ear for detail, we invite you to join a team devoted to ensuring excellent quality in cutting edge content.
All our projects are high profile and require a lot of care and attention to detail.
· Transcribe songs from audio to text in the target language
· Transcribe in compliance with style guides and terminology databases
· Ensure that deliverables are aligned verbatim with audio
· Perform overall linguistic quality checking across transcriptions
· Track individual transcribers’ performance
· If requested, attend weekly and/or monthly linguistic calls with the content validator to discuss the projects
· Native speaker fluency of the language for the transcription tasks
· Applicants for languages other than English must also show proficiency in written and spoken English, with strong grammar skills
· Ability to type quickly in both the language of native speaker fluency (and in English too, if non-native English speaker)
· Tech savvy; familiarity with common word processing or spreadsheet programs
· Good listening skills; able to understand and transcribe the source audio without linguistic mistakes
· Some experience in editing, QA, data verification
· Experience working with style guides and/or glossaries (preferred)
· Transcription experience (preferred)
· Experience working with Mac OS and iOS (preferred)
If you're interested in this opportunity and you fulfill the basic requirements, please submit your resume in English to apply_lyrics(at)moravia.com.
E-mail Subject: Transcriber + (language chosen for transcribing)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.