Song Lyrics Transcribers
- Sta Fe, Rosario, Santa Fe, Argentina
RWS Moravia works with global companies to help them provide high quality, localized products and content to their consumers worldwide. We help brands around the world create compelling and effective products and content in more than 250 languages. Global commerce is not just great for business—it has the power to connect people and enhance our lives. That is why we help ambitious companies do amazing things globally. Check out more about us in https://www.rws.com/
Status: Freelance - Remote
RWS Moravia is currently looking for candidates specialized in linguistics, philology, music journalism or other related fields to transcribe song lyrics on a freelance basis. Music background is valued. If you have good language skills and a keen ear, we invite you to join a team devoted to ensuring excellent quality in cutting edge content. All our projects are high profile and require attention to detail.
- Transcribers will work on songs in their native speaker fluency language
- Ensure that deliverables match the audio exactly (verbatim)
- Transcribe in compliance with style guides
- Perform overall linguistic quality checks across transcriptions
- If requested, attend monthly linguistic calls with the content validator to discuss the projects
- Applicants must show proficiency in written and spoken English, with strong grammar skills
- Ability to type quickly
- Tech savvy; familiarity with subtitling tools is a plus
- Good listening skills; ability to understand and transcribe songs verbatim and without linguistic mistakes
- Experience in editing, QA, data verification (preferred)
- Experience working with style guides and/or glossaries (preferred)
- Transcription experience (preferred)
If you are interested in this opportunity and you fulfill the basic requirements, please apply now. If deciding to move forward, we will contact you with the next steps of our selection process. Thank you!
Disclaimer: All audio, visual, textual and any other content used for this project is held either by Moravia IT’s client or licensed to Moravia IT’s client by the right holders.