Customer Service Agent
- 919 Kildaire Farm Rd, Cary, NC 27511, USA
Our mission: Ensure our clientes exponential growth targets by hiring training and developing the right team of executives while increasing their market share by 400%
As a Customer Service Agent, your role will require you to establish relationships with our client base through inbound and outbound sales operations. You'll discuss the services available and turn opportunities into sales by identifying customer needs and promoting the benefits.
Salary range: $54000 - $64000 per year.
Prepare for client presentations by assembling product literature, forms, client reports, and other applicable information. Extensive responsibility for the preparation of account paperwork.
Effectively manage customer inquiries and questions regarding various products and services. If appropriately licensed, meet with prospective clients individually to describe product offerings.
Handle marketing and sales projects as needed.
Support the representatives and advisors with seminars, including marketing/promotion, maintaining seminar supplies, and collecting prospective client data.
- High school diploma.
- You understand the importance of treating clients fairly and have a track record of making an extra effort to make sure the customer feels valued.
- Outstanding and proactive communication skills (listening, inquiring relevant information leading to efficient problem solving).
- Showcase a professional and friendly manner when interacting with customers.
- Ability to calmly respond to customers whatever the circumstances.
- Ability to build rapport and develop a relationship with our customers.
- This is not a remote job
- Disability Insurance
- Dental insurance