Tire Choice - Tire and Lube Technicians
- Lake Worth, FL, USA
Tire Choice Auto Service Center is your one-stop shop for the highest quality tires and automotive service and repairs. Our service facilities are state-of-the-art and we hire the best, highly trained professionals to do the job right the first time--guaranteed. Acquired by Monro Inc. (Nasdaq: MNRO) in 2014, we are now part of the largest chain of company-owned and operated undercar care facilities in the country, and the fourth largest independent tire dealer, with over 1300 stores in 32 states. Make the right choice - Tire Choice.
Automotive technicians, are you tired of that dead end job and want a career with our winning team that provides unlimited opportunities and earning potential! Every technician as to do their part in order for our team to win. Here is what it takes to be a member.
- A Positive Attitude
- High energy
- Comfortable wearing a smile
- Like working directly with customers “the boss"
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Goal oriented
- Be the best at what you do
- And most importantly have FUN!
If this is you, we have immediate openings at multiple locations. We offer competitive pay with a performance based on Flat Rate pay plan. These are the services we provide:
- Engine Diagnostics
- A/C system services
- Fluid changes
- Scheduled maintenance
- Maintenance inspections
- Brake services
- Steering and suspension services
- Battery or electrical services
- Shock and strut replacement
- Exhaust system and muffler services
- Oil Changes
- And more!
- Perform automotive maintenance based on your skill level, including, but not limited to oil changes, tire rotations, multi-point vehicle inspections, and tire installations
- A mindset to continuously learn new technical information in order to stay on top of the rapidly changing automotive marketplace
- Maintain a clean, organized and safe work environment
- Have a positive attitude and be team-oriented
- Job training
- Just getting started in the automotive field with 0-2 years of automotive background
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid drivers license
- High school diploma/GED required
- A high level of motivation and energy are required
- Must be physically able to lift up to 50 pounds
- ASE certifications desired
- Own a set of tools and/or participate in company’s tool purchase program
- Flexible schedule to cover store hours, including Saturdays
- State Inspection license is a plus!
Monro Inc. is a strong, growing company. Founded in 1957 in Rochester, New York, we now have over 1180 company-owned locations servicing over four million cars each year in the US in 28 eastern and mid-western states. Monro offers customers a wide range of tire choices and repair services, such as exhaust, brake, suspension, alignment, ride control, tire, battery, electrical, air conditioning and scheduled maintenance services. We are a publicly traded company and a top performer on the NASDAQ both in our results and our return to our investors.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer