- Hillsboro, NH, USA
Tire Warehouse’s pioneering approach to tire sales and service has enabled us to grow from a handful of stores in the early 1970s to become an integral part of the county’s largest company-owned and operated automotive service chain, and the fourth largest independent tire dealer nationally. With over 54 locations offering a unique purchasing experience that has helped make us New England’s number one independent tire dealer we have become the ideal workplace to grow personally & professionally.
The country’s #1 company owned automotive repair chain has immediate opportunities for the right individuals. If you are money motivated, and a self-starter, you do not want to miss your chance!
Must be able to perform all functions or duties of a Tire Warehouse service center. This position reports to the store management team.
- Complete all phases of tire servicing per technician training guide and hands on training
- Assist with warehousing requirements
- Loading and unloading of tire deliveries
- While participating in customer service functions, must portray a neat professional image
- Must wear company uniform
- Accomplish daily assignments to maintain a clean, safe and attractive appearance of store
- Report any necessary maintenance issues to the store management team
- Willing to learn and perform vehicle wheel alignments
- Observation and reporting of any criminal activity or security concerns that may occur at the store
- Other duties deemed necessary by store management team
- Interest in future management training opportunities
Additional Responsibilities and Duties:
- Seasonal responsibilities will also include facility required maintenance and building upkeep
- High school diploma/GED required
- Basic math and reading skills are required
- Tire and alignment experience preferred but not required
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Standing for long periods of time
- Bending & stretching
- Ability to lift 80 lbs without difficulty or pain
- Vision must be sufficient to reconcile sales reports, carry out vehicle pre-inspection (walk around)
- Must be able to work in all environmental conditions: Outdoor weather conditions, Heat & cold, Loud Noise
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer