- Manchester, NH, USA
Tire Warehouse’s pioneering approach to tire sales and service has enabled us to grow from a handful of stores in the early 1970s to become an integral part of the county’s largest company-owned and operated automotive service chain, and the fourth largest independent tire dealer nationally. With over 54 locations offering a unique purchasing experience that has helped make us New England’s number one independent tire dealer we have become the ideal workplace to grow personally & professionally.
The country’s #1 company owned automotive repair chain has immediate opportunities for the right individuals. Looking for C to B Level Technicians. If you are money motivated, a self starter, and have previous automotive and/or tire service, you do not want to miss your chance!
Responsiblities include but are not limited to:
- Perform automotive maintenance based on your skill level, including, but not limited to oil changes, tire rotations, multi-point vehicle inspections, brakes, alignments, and tire installations
- A mindset to continuously learn new technical information in order to stay on top of the rapidly changing automotive marketplace
- Maintain a clean, organized and safe work environment
- Have a positive attitude and be team-oriented
- Job training
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with vehicle repairs
- ASE certifications desired
- Willing to get State Inspection License if not already obtained
- Able to explain repairs to customers in a friendly, understandable manner
- Experience using store equipment such as lifts, welders, scanners and brake lathes correctly
- Own a set of tools and/or participate in company’s tool purchase program
- Lifting ability up to 50 pounds
- Flexible schedule to cover store hours, including Saturdays
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- High school diploma/GED
- State Inspection license is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer