CDL A Driver/Warehouse Worker
- Keene, NH, USA
Tire Warehouse’s pioneering approach to tire sales and service has enabled us to grow from a handful of stores in the early 1970s to become an integral part of the county’s largest company-owned and operated automotive service chain, and the fourth largest independent tire dealer nationally. With over 54 locations offering a unique purchasing experience that has helped make us New England’s number one independent tire dealer we have become the ideal workplace to grow personally & professionally.
Automotive parts and tire warehouse in Swanzey, NH, has a part-time Regional Delivery Driver position available.
- Pay rate negotiable depending on experience and qualifications.
- Nightly per diem; upwards of 2 nights out per week
- Excellent home time and benefits
- Deliver/pick-up parts pallets with lift gate and/or tires to stores on set routes
- Private updated fleet
- No waiting on back haul
- Safety conscious work environment
- CDL Class A required
- Minimum of 1 solid year of experience
- Clean driving record & history
- Must be able to lift/carry up to 50 lbs
- Subject to drug screen and MVR screen
- Must be at least 18yrs of age
- Must have valid drivers license
- Must have high school diploma/GED
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer