- Rochester, NY, USA
Monro is a strong, growing company. Founded in 1957 in Rochester, New York, we now have over 1180 company-owned locations servicing over four million cars each year in the US in 28 eastern and mid-western states. Monro offers customers a wide range of tire choices and repair services, such as exhaust, brake, suspension, alignment, ride control, tire, battery, electrical, air conditioning and scheduled maintenance services. We are a publicly traded company and a top performer on the NASDAQ both in our results and our return to our investors.
If you are ready to shift your career into overdrive, apply today to join our winning team! We invest in you and your future by offering career advancement opportunities with our growing company!
We also offer competitive compensation in addition to a comprehensive benefit package that includes:
- Medical / Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Company Paid Long-term Disability
- Company Paid Life Insurance & AD&D Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- 401(k)-Retirement with Company Match of 50% of the first 6% saved
The Field Trainer is responsible for training employees on all types of technical processes as well as store operational procedures, policies and customer service.
- Research, develop, and produce training programs.
- Develops and executes programs that align with the competency needs of the field organization.
- Assures effective training and creation of job aids to support the field organization.
- Uses various methods to assess/determine effectiveness of training solutions.
- Assists and provides training support for new store set up.
- Works closely with Operations management for input into solutions and feedback on training needs.
- Two-year degree in business, communications or teaching.
- Two or more years of related experience providing training to an operation focused retail environment.
- Experience developing training materials and then delivering them in a group or classroom.
- ASE certification a plus.
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to travel overnight extensively required (50% or more as needed).
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer