Accounts Payable Assistant
- Rochester, NY, USA
Monro is a strong, growing company. Founded in 1957 in Rochester, New York, we now have over 1100 company-owned locations servicing over four million cars each year in the US in 27 eastern and mid-western states. Monro offers customers a wide range of tire choices and repair services, such as exhaust, brake, suspension, alignment, ride control, tire, battery, electrical, air conditioning and scheduled maintenance services. We are a publicly traded company and a top performer on the NASDAQ both in our results and our return to our investors.
- Checks and approves all vouchers for payment
- Answers all vendor inquiries
- Analyzes vendor accounts and reconciles with vendor statements
- Maintains accounts payable files
- Prepares analysis of accounts, as required
- Data entry of invoice information into AS400
- Assists in monthly closings
- Assists with special projects, as necessary
- Serve as relief receptionist, if needed
- Other duties may be assigned
- Hours Monday thru Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm or 9:00am to 5:30 pm; every other Friday until 6:00pm. Occasional Saturdays, approximately once per quarter. Some overtime may be required
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excel and data entry skills are needed.
- Good math skills and good keying skills a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer