- Springfield, IL, USA
CarX Tire & Auto is part of Monro, a strong, growing company. Founded in 1957 in Rochester, New York, we now have over 1150 company-owned locations operating as Monro Auto Service and Tire Centers, Mr. Tire® Auto Service Centers, CarX Tire & Auto Service, The Tire Choice, Ken Towery’s Tire and Autocare, TreadQuarters® Discount Tire stores, Autotire Car Care Centers and Tire Warehouse. We service over three million cars each year in the US in 28 eastern and mid-western states. Monro offers guests a wide range of repair services, such as exhaust, brake, suspension, alignment, ride control, tire, battery, electrical, air conditioning and scheduled maintenance services. We are a publicly traded company and a top performer on the NASDAQ both in our results and our return to our investors.
CarX Tire & Auto Service, has immediate opportunities for the right individuals. If you are a self starter and have previous automotive and/or tire service, you do not want to miss your chance.
We offer an incentive based pay plan and we hire and promote from within first. The majority of our Assistant Managers have been promoted up from the shop and many of them have advanced to Store Manager or higher.
So if you want a career with unlimited opportunities and earnings potential then you need to contact us today. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including: Health, Dental, Life, 401(k) with match, paid vacation, and much more!
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with vehicle repairs
- ASE certifications desired
- Able to explain repairs to guests in a friendly, understandable manner
- Must be team oriented and able to take direction
- Experience using store equipment such as lifts, welders, scanners, tire machines, alignment machines, brake lathes correctly and more
- Own a set of tools and/or participate in company’s tool purchase programs
- Lifting ability up to 50 pounds
- Flexible schedule to cover store hours, including Saturdays
Must be 18 years of age
- High school diploma/GED
- Must have a valid driver’s license
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer