Automotive Store Manager
- Queensbury, NY
Monro is a strong, growing company. Founded in 1957 in Rochester, New York, we now have over 1150 company-owned locations servicing over four million cars each year in the US in 28 eastern and mid-western states. Monro offers guests a wide range of tire choices and repair services, such as exhaust, brake, suspension, alignment, ride control, tire, battery, electrical, air conditioning and scheduled maintenance services. We are a publicly traded company and a top performer on the NASDAQ both in our results and our return to our investors.
For over 60 years, it has been our mission at Monro Auto Service and Tire Centers to provide our guests with superior maintenance and repair services, quality replacement parts, and name brand tires, all at affordable prices. We are country’s top company-owned automotive repair chain, and our success is driven by employing great people who commit everyday to putting the guest first--selling them only what they need and making sure the work performed on their cars is done right the first time, every time. When you join our team, you become an important part of one of the fastest-growing, most profitable companies in the industry. Our continued growth creates promotional opportunities for top performers at all levels of the company.
We have an immediate career opportunity for a results-oriented self-starter to drive the success of one of our high-tech automotive service centers. The ideal candidate will have previous automotive and/or tire service, sales and management experience. This position offers a highly competitive base salary plus incentives, one of the industry’s top benefits packages, and tremendous opportunity for advancement. Benefits include medical/dental/vision, 401k with matching, paid vacation, disability, stock options for top performers, stock purchase plan, ASE certification reimbursement, parts and service discounts for employees and relatives, direct deposit, and more. So if you’re tired of that dead end job and want a career with unlimited opportunities and earnings potential, contact us today!
- Leading, training and motivating service team
- Consistently providing superior customer service
- Generating results for guests, service team and your store
- Ensuring all work is performed in a timely and safe manner
- All aspects of store operation, including profit and loss
- High School diploma or GED
- 2+ yrs sales management experience preferably in automotive service
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with vehicle repairs
- ASE certifications desired
- Able to explain and sell products and needed repairs to guests in a friendly, understandable manner
- Strong customer service orientation and a high level of professional integrity
- Lifting ability up to 50 pounds
- Flexible schedule to cover store hours, including Saturdays & Sundays
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Strong work ethic
- Background check
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer