General Service Automotive Technician
- Lewisburg, WV 24901, USA
Each Mr. Tire store is a vital link in the largest company-owned and operated automotive service chain in the United States. We serve 4 million cars annually at over 1000 locations and are the nation’s fourth largest independent tire dealer. Our mission is to take care of our customers’ vehicles as if they were our own, providing the kind of convenience, service and value that we appreciate as customers. Mr. Tire guarantees the lowest total price on tire purchases. Our leadership in the field of automotive service is the result of 30 years of innovation and hard work. Beginning as a small group of tire stores in the Baltimore area, Mr. Tire now serves customers at locations throughout the Mid-Atlantic, Great Lakes, and Southeastern regions of the country.
Automotive technicians, are you tired of that dead end job and want a career with our winning team that provides unlimited opportunities and earning potential! Every technician as to do their part in order for our team to win. Here is what it takes to be a member.
- A Positive Attitude
- High energy
- Comfortable wearing a smile
- Like working directly with customers “the boss"
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Goal oriented
- Be the best at what you do
- And most importantly have FUN!
If this is you, we have immediate openings at multiple locations. We offer competitive pay with a performance based on Flat Rate pay plan. These are the services we provide:
- Engine Diagnostics
- A/C system services
- Fluid changes
- Scheduled maintenance
- Maintenance inspections
- Brake services
- Steering and suspension services
- Battery or electrical services
- Shock and strut replacement
- Exhaust system and muffler services
- Oil Changes
- And more!
Mr. Tire is the nation’s leading company-owned automotive service chain, and we are looking for experienced automotive service technicians, state inspectors, and general service technicians to work in our state-of-the-art service centers. We offer all the major benefits.
- Perform automotive maintenance based on your skill level, including, but not limited to oil changes, tire rotations, multi-point vehicle inspections, and tire installations
- A mindset to continuously learn new technical information in order to stay on top of the rapidly changing automotive marketplace
- Maintain a clean, organized and safe work environment
- Have a positive attitude and be team-oriented
- Job training
- Just getting started in the automotive field with 0-2 years of automotive background
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid drivers license
- High school diploma/GED required
- A high level of motivation and energy are required
- Must be physically able to lift up to 50 pounds
- ASE certifications desired
- Own a set of tools and/or participate in company’s tool purchase program
- Flexible schedule to cover store hours, including Saturdays
- State Inspection license is a plus!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer