Free Service Tire- Commercial Sales
- Kingsport, TN, USA
Free Service Tire has grown from our humble beginnings selling new and retread tires, to providing a full spectrum of auto repairs. Free Service Tire has now joined forces with Monro, Inc, now bigger and better than ever. We are now the largest publically traded Commercial Tire dealer in the country
All of the members of our team take pride in our company and our ability to get work done right and to our customers' satisfaction.
- Utilize managerial skills in planning, organizing, coordinating, and controlling all aspects of the Commercial Tire and Service sales process through the assigned MTS Commercial Sales Representatives. Specifically, this associate will manage our Commercial Tire and Service sales efforts in alignment with corporate profit goals determined by management. This will be done through a complete assessment of personnel, sales activities, customer base, and current associated sales and training programs.
- Position does require or welling to learn OTR Tires.
- Develop specific Business Plans for sales activity and growth goals. This plan should include a Top customer priority target list for each location and an estimated budget for sales activities at all centers under direct responsibility.
- Facilitate customer contact on a frequent basis to assure 100% customer satisfaction and maximum retention. This will be achieved through direct customer contact at a variety of different venues.
- Forecast future sales trends and develop action plans for future incremental business growth and revenue generation.
- Protect corporate assets and limit any controllable liabilities or claims.
- Consistently create accountability throughout the store chain to create an autonomous, self-managed, highly informed, highly motivated team that accepts challenges and rises toward achievement.
- Work closely with all levels of associates to ensure proper reporting procedure from daily Center activities.
- Daily review of set objectives and achievement status with management.
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong organizational / time management skills
• Basic command of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Ability to clearly and effectively communicate information in person, or through various media forms
(Email, Go To Meeting, Phone Conference, General Assembly, or One on One)
• Strong social interaction skills within internal and external customer settings
• Provide exceptional customer service
• Access and put process and procedures in place
• Ability to adapt to and communicate with a diverse demographic and job experience level
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer