McGee Tire- Master Automotive Technician
- Daytona Beach, FL
McGee Auto Service and Tires has grown from our humble beginnings and now has expanded its network by joing forces with The Tires Choice to provide a full spectrum of Tires and auto repairs. But auto repair and tire service are not the only things that set McGee Auto Service and Tire apart from our competitors. If you were to ask any our customers why they continue to visit us, they will tell you it is because of the honest auto repair and tire services and outstanding customer service they receive every time they visit one of our stores.
The philosophy of great customer service at McGee Auto Service and Tires keeps our customers happy and coming back to us time after time for their auto repair and tire service.
• Able to diagnose advanced problems and repairs to specifications – brake and hydraulic, drivability, exhaust, primary and/or advanced fuel ignition and electrical, suspension, electrical and computer systems, air conditioning operations and alignment.
• Must be willing to train other team members with their daily duties or projects as needed or called upon.
• Verify quality of work after every service preform which may include test driving the vehicle, as applicable.
• Must be willing to assist and perform basic automotive services which include but not limited to oil and tire changes.
• Perform routine scheduled maintenance on vehicles
• Must be able to remove and replace vehicle components, inspect them and make proper repairs and adjustments as needed.
• Communicate with customers results of inspections and needed repairs when called upon
• Able to complete and document comprehensive vehicle inspections based on professional recommendations.
• Able to use software programs to diagnose vehicles correctly such as ALLDATA, Mitchell, and Identifix.
• 3 to 5 years of mechanical diagnosis, problem solving, and vehicle repairs experience.
Multiple ASE certifications preferred
• Experience using store equipment such as lifts, welders, scanners and brake lathes correctly
• Own a set of tools and/or participate in company’s tool purchase program
• Lifting ability up to 50 pounds
• Flexible schedule to cover store hours, including Saturdays
• Must be 18 years of age and have a valid driver’s license
• Employee must be willing to complete ASE certifications within the first year of employment
• At minimum two years of previous on-the-job experience
• Valid Driver’s License
• Logical, active learners with good reading, listening, and problem solving skills
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer