Automotive Assistant Store Manager
- Lehigh Acres, FL, USA
The Tire Choice & Total Car Care, Florida’s #1 tire company, is your one-stop shop for the highest quality tires and automotive service and repairs. With over 50 stores in the state, our service facilities are state-of-the-art and we hire the best, highly trained professionals to do the job right the first time--guaranteed. Acquired by Monro Muffler Brake, Inc. (Nasdaq: MNRO) in 2014, we are now part of the largest chain of company-owned and operated undercar care facilities in the country, and the fourth largest independent tire dealer, with over 1000 stores in 25 states. Make the right choice - The Tire Choice.
Are you an outgoing person who loves people and wants a career in one of the highest-paying retail industries in the country? Do you have a passion for cars? Are you a people person? Join our team! We are the nation’s leading company-owned automotive service chain, and we are looking for experienced Automotive Assistant Store Managers to assist in overseeing operations at our state-of-the-art service centers.
We have an incentive-based pay plan that rewards our top performers. We also prefer to hire and promote from within, which means you will find plenty of opportunities for advancement with us. If you are a money-motivated self-starter with previous sales or management experience, particularly in the tire and automotive service business, we want to talk with you!
We offer one of the industry’s top benefits packages, including:
- Health and dental coverage
- Life insurance
- 401(k) w/ 50% match
- Paid vacation
- Bonus and incentive plans
- Plus much more!
As an Automotive Assistant Store Manager, you will assist in overseeing our service team and ensure that our customers consistently receive the responsive, high-quality vehicle service they’ve come to expect from us. Duties include:
- Provide customers with professional and educated recommendations on tire purchases as well as repair and maintenance needs
- Assist in building and leading a team that is committed to executing outstanding work and providing exceptional customer service
- Assist in managing your store’s budget and finances
- Assist in handling and resolving customer issues
You will also advise our customers on a full range of repair and maintenance services, including the following:
- Oil changes
- State inspections
- Fluid changes
- Scheduled maintenance
- Brake, steering and suspension services
- Battery and electrical services
- Shock and strut replacement
- Exhaust system and muffler services
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to explain repairs to customers in a friendly and understandable manner
- A firm commitment to providing superior customer service
- Able to explain and sell products and repairs to customers in a friendly, understandable manner
- Lifting ability up to 50 pounds
- Flexible schedule to cover store hours, including Saturdays & Sunday’s
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- High school diploma/GED
- Prior management experience is a plus but we will train the right candidate
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer