- North Charleston, SC, USA
Tread Quarters is the source in Maryland, Virginia, and the Carolinas for dependable automotive service and the best deals on tires. Our 55 stores are part of the largest company-owned and operated automotive service chain in the United States, and the nation’s fourth largest independent tire dealer, serving 4 million cars annually at over 1000 facilities. Our mission is to take care of our customers’ vehicles as if they were our own, providing the kind of convenience, service and value that we appreciate as customers.
Automotive technicians, are you tired of that dead end job and want a career with our winning team that provides unlimited opportunities and earning potential! Every technician as to do their part in order for our team to win. Here is what it takes to be a member.
- A Positive Attitude
- High energy
- Comfortable wearing a smile
- Like working directly with customers “the boss"
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Goal oriented
- Be the best at what you do
- And most importantly have FUN!
If this is you, we have immediate openings at multiple locations. We offer competitive pay with a performance based on Flat Rate pay plan. These are the services we provide:
- Engine Diagnostics
- A/C system services
- Fluid changes
- Scheduled maintenance
- Maintenance inspections
- Brake services
- Steering and suspension services
- Battery or electrical services
- Shock and strut replacement
- Exhaust system and muffler services
- Oil Changes
- And more!
Tread Quarters is the nation’s leading company-owned automotive service chain, and we are looking for experienced automotive service technicians, state inspectors, and general service technicians to work in our state-of-the-art service centers. We offer all the major benefits.
- Valid Driver’s License is a MUST
- Experience with vehicle repairs
- ASE certifications preferred (if not we provide ASE training and ASE reimbursement)
- Experience using store equipment such as lifts, brake lathes, alignment equipment, scanners , etc. proficiently
- Must have your own set of tools to perform the services
- We offer a company tool purchase program if needed
- Availability to work a flexible schedule to cover store hours—evenings, Saturdays, Sundays
- At least 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- High school diploma/GED
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s Manager at any time based upon Company need.
Tread Quarters is part of the Monro Inc. family of brands. Monro, Inc., is a leader in the automotive maintenance and repair services industry and our success is driven by employing great people who commit every day to putting our guests first - selling them only what they need and making sure the work performed on their cars is done right the first time, every time.
Founded in 1957 in Rochester, New York, we now have over 1,180 company-owned locations servicing over four million cars each year in the US in 28 eastern and mid-western states. Monro offers our guests a wide range of tire choices and repair services, such as exhaust, brake, suspension, alignment, ride control, tire, battery, electrical, air conditioning and scheduled maintenance services under several leading brands. We are a publicly traded company and a top performer on the NASDAQ both in our results and our return to our investors.
Monro, Inc. is a proud Equal Opportunity employer