Automotive Retail Sales Associate
- Beckley, WV 25801, USA
Each Mr. Tire store is a vital link in the largest company-owned and operated automotive service chain in the United States. We serve 4 million cars annually at over 1000 locations and are the nation’s fourth largest independent tire dealer. Our mission is to take care of our customers’ vehicles as if they were our own, providing the kind of convenience, service and value that we appreciate as customers. Mr. Tire guarantees the lowest total price on tire purchases. Our leadership in the field of automotive service is the result of 30 years of innovation and hard work. Beginning as a small group of tire stores in the Baltimore area, Mr. Tire now serves customers at locations throughout the Mid-Atlantic, Great Lakes, and Southeastern regions of the country.
This is an energetic position to provide the customer their needs in person and on the phone. Use your communication skills to explain warranty options, establish time commitments between technicians and customers, checkout procedures, promotions, and sales of products and services.
- Building customer satisfaction & loyalty
- Providing tire and auto products and services
- Creating results for teammates, customers, and the company
- The merchandising, advertising and promotion of products and services
- Involvement in every aspect of the store operation
- Energetic responsiveness to every customer, on the phone and in the store
- Attention to each customer's needs: documenting and determining the best response and solution to a wide variety of situations
- Communicate accurately to technicians to establish time commitments that meet our standards and exceed the standards of our customers
- Following proper checkout procedures: explaining all warranties and options to our customers, thanking them for their visit, and conveying our true appreciation for their business
- Ability to step up to duties as assigned
- Minimum of 1 year of sales experience
- Knowledge of automotive parts, repairs, and services is preferred
- Excellent communication skills required
- Lifting ability up to 50 pounds
- Flexible schedule to cover store hours, including Saturdays
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have high school diploma/GED
All your information will be kept confidential.
Equal Opportunity Employer