- Hillview, KY, USA
Ken Towery is part of MONRO INC. we are strong, motivated and a growing company. Founded in 1971 and are part of a large conglomerate of stores totaling more than 1100 locations operating as Monro muffler and brake, Mr. Tire® Auto Service Centers, The Tire Choice, Auto care, TreadQuarters® Discount Tire stores, Autotire Car Care Centers and Tire Warehouse. We service over three million cars each year in the US in 25 eastern and mid-western states. Monro offers customers a wide range of repair services, such as exhaust, brake, suspension, alignment, ride control, tire, battery, electrical, air conditioning and scheduled maintenance services. We are a publicly traded company and a top performer on the NASDAQ both in our results and our return to our investors.
The country’s #1 company owned automotive repair brand, has immediate opportunities for the right individuals. If you are money motivated, a self starter, and have previous automotive and/or tire service knowledge, you do not want to miss your chance. We are offering PAID TRAINING and paid ASE testing if you successfully complete and pass testing.
We offer an incentive based pay plan(flat rate) that rewards hard work. We hire and promote from within first!
So if you’re tired of that dead end job and want a career with unlimited opportunities and earnings potential then you need to contact us today. We offer one of the industry's top benefits packages including: Health, Dental, Life, 401(k) with match, paid vacation, bonus and incentive plans, and much more!
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with vehicle repair
- ASE certifications desired
- Able to explain repairs to customers in a friendly, understandable manner
- Experience using store equipment such as lifts, welders, scanners and brake lathes correctly
- Own a set of tools and/or participate in company’s tool purchase program
- Lifting ability up to 50 pounds
- Flexible schedule to cover store hours, including Saturdays
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- High school diploma/GED
- State Inspection license is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential.
Equal Opportunity Employer