Automotive Retail Sales Associate
- Mount Washington, KY
Ken Towery is part of MONRO INC. we are strong, motivated and a growing company. Founded in 1971 and are part of a large conglomerate of stores totaling more than 1100 locations operating as Monro muffler and brake, Mr. Tire® Auto Service Centers, The Tire Choice, Auto care, TreadQuarters® Discount Tire stores, Autotire Car Care Centers and Tire Warehouse. We service over three million cars each year in the US in 25 eastern and mid-western states. Monro offers customers a wide range of repair services, such as exhaust, brake, suspension, alignment, ride control, tire, battery, electrical, air conditioning and scheduled maintenance services. We are a publicly traded company and a top performer on the NASDAQ both in our results and our return to our investors.
This is an energetic position to provide the customer their needs in person and on the phone. Use your communication skills to explain warranty options, establish time commitments between technicians and customers, checkout procedures, promotions, and sales of products and services.
- Building customer satisfaction & loyalty
- Providing tire and auto products and services
- Creating results for teammates, customers, and the company
- The merchandising, advertising and promotion of products and services
- Involvement in every aspect of the store operation
- Energetic responsiveness to every customer, on the phone and in the store
- Attention to each customer's needs: documenting and determining the best response and solution to a wide variety of situations
- Communicate accurately to technicians to establish time commitments that meet our standards and exceed the standards of our customers
- Following proper checkout procedures: explaining all warranties and options to our customers, thanking them for their visit, and conveying our true appreciation for their business
- Ability to step up to duties as assigned
- Minimum of 1 year of sales experience
- Knowledge of automotive parts, repairs, and services is preferred
- Excellent communication skills required
- Lifting ability up to 50 pounds
- Flexible schedule to cover store hours, including Saturdays
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have high school diploma/GED
All your information will be kept confidential.
Equal Opportunity Employer