M.O. State Inspector/ Automotive Technician
- St. Louis, MO, USA
Since 1981, AutoTire has been the St. Louis area’s source for discount tire sales and dependable automotive service. Our mission is to take care of our customers’ vehicles as if they were our own, providing the convenience, personal attention, and value that you expect from a local automotive shop. AutoTire guarantees the lowest total price on tire purchases, and our leadership in the field of automotive service is the result of 30 years of innovation and hard work. Joining the nation’s largest independently-owned and operated automotive service company in 2009, we now serve 4 million cars annually at over 1000 locations and are the nation’s fourth largest independent tire dealer.
Automotive technicians, are you tired of that dead end job and want a career with our winning team that provides unlimited opportunities and earning potential! Every technician as to do their part in order for our team to win. Here is what it takes to be a member.
- A Positive Attitude
- High energy
- Comfortable wearing a smile
- Like working directly with customers “the boss"
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Goal oriented
- Be the best at what you do
- And most importantly have FUN!
If this is you, we have immediate openings at multiple locations. We offer competitive pay with a performance based on Flat Rate pay plan. These are the services we provide:
- Engine Diagnostics
- A/C system services
- Fluid changes
- Scheduled maintenance
- Maintenance inspections
- Brake services
- Steering and suspension services
- Battery or electrical services
- Shock and strut replacement
- Exhaust system and muffler services
- Oil Changes
- And more!
AutoTire is the nation’s leading company-owned automotive service chain, and we are looking for experienced automotive service technicians, state inspectors, and general service technicians to work in our state-of-the-art service centers. We offer all the major benefits.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience with vehicle repairs
- Multiple ASE certifications desired
- State Inspection license is REQUIRED
- Ability to explain needed repairs to customers in a friendly, understandable manner
- Experience using store equipment such as lifts, welders, scanners and brake lathes correctly
- Own a set of tools and/or participate in company’s tool purchase program
- Lifting ability up to 50 pounds
- Flexible schedule to cover store hours, including weekends and some holidays
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- High school diploma/GED
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer